Mahomes struggling without Nagy?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You meant *worst as in worst TD% and worst excuses for shortcomings. And, yes sir, I do remember Trubisky walking off the field under his own power after every single non-electric performance.....

sans the warrior spirit.

4 electric performances gets me a 4-12 record.

What was the Texans record again?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think you can get a 4-12 record off of 4 games. Your math is even worse than your english.

If you play 4 electric games and then get injured you end you end up with a 4-12 record.

The Texans went 4-12 despite Watson being the greatest thing ever.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you play 4 electric games and then get injured you end you end up with a 4-12 record.

The Texans went 4-12 despite Watson being the greatest thing ever.
No, you could if your once great defense turned to shit but the warrior cannot be deterred by that. 33 points not enough? OK, no problem, the warrior will give you 57. And it's ok if the warrior goes down just so long as he gets back up with that same warrior spirit.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
No, you could if your once great defense turned to shit but the warrior cannot be deterred by that. 33 points not enough? OK, no problem, the warrior will give you 57. And it's ok if the warrior goes down just so long as he gets back up with that same warrior spirit.

And when he tears another leg, The Spartster will be there to defend.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The media bias against the Baers is sickening.

“The Bears have traded up to Number 2. This has been in the works all day. They’re moving up to get their guy, Solomon Thomas. Love how Ryan Pace has said he’s just going to go for it and go get his guy...Wait, it’s Trubisky?? Trade fuckin’ sucks. #Fleeced”

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

When the warrior plays QB going down is the biggest deal.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
“The Bears have traded up to Number 2. This has been in the works all day. They’re moving up to get their guy, Solomon Thomas. Love how Ryan Pace has said he’s just going to go for it and go get his guy...Wait, it’s Trubisky?? Trade fuckin’ sucks. #Fleeced”

The best part of the narrative is that Solomon Thomas kind of sucks.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing is I don't bring up Watson. Usually just a thing where I defend his electric performance as a rookie.

Pretty clear you are butt hurt the Bears didn't take him just about every time you post in Bears forum. Your whole Spartan avatar is a huge attempt at fleecing CCS due to the fact you really have zilch warrior spirit yourself.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like Watson.

But he was awesome in a tiny sample size and it is really hard to make judgements about someone based on 4 games. If he had played lights out for more than 4 games I think it would be a different story, but he played 4 great games, 3 mediocre games, and then suffered a 2nd bad knee injury.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The trolling in this thread is shameful.

I feel like Mahomes is Spartan's next Caleb Hanie type mistake. To be fair, there is a ton of Mahomes hype but I think he is going to fall on his face.

He will be the definition of inconsistent. Book it Sparatcus!!!!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I like Watson.

But he was awesome in a tiny sample size and it is really hard to make judgements about someone based on 4 games. If he had played lights out for more than 4 games I think it would be a different story, but he played 4 great games, 3 mediocre games, and then suffered a 2nd bad knee injury.

If they re-drafted last year, Deshaun Watson would and should go #1 to the Browns.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like Watson.

His lesser games were his first. He was getting better and better and probably would have continued to do so.