Mahomes struggling without Nagy?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
That's what they said. I guess they haven't got it down. A more cerebral signal caller like Watson would probably be doing it in his sleep by now.

Lmao this is some pathetic trolling. Do better, bearmick.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His lesser games were his first. He was getting better and better and probably would have continued to do so.

Until teams adjust.

Can anyone name a recent young QB that went on a meteoric rise and did not revert to some degree to the middle?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What are you all riled up about? Calm down. You’re acting like grimson, no need to be so mad.

???
I'm laughing at a post and you are whining that it's trolling, and I'm the one upset? You're just making me laugh more.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So jokes are trolling, and laughing at them is being upset. Interesting world you live in.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Until teams adjust.

Can anyone name a recent young QB that went on a meteoric rise and did not revert to some degree to the middle?

O86y6Mn.jpg

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Until teams adjust.

Watson is a generational talent at worst, the GOAT at best. No peer comparisons would be relevant.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty clear you are butt hurt the Bears didn't take him just about every time you post in Bears forum. Your whole Spartan avatar is a huge attempt at fleecing CCS due to the fact you really have zilch warrior spirit yourself.
Pretty clear you are oblivious to actual facts. I didn't want the Bears to take
Watson but you go on acting like you know a damn fucking thing about anything. And for your information, the warrior spirit within me is ultra strong.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pretty clear you are oblivious to actual facts. I didn't want the Bears to take
Watson but you go on acting like you know a damn fucking thing about anything. And for your information, the warrior spirit within me is ultra strong.

No. You got vaccinated from the Warrior Spearit

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Green font is an affront to human wit. I can't be sufficiently entertained in the company of those who require visual signals to denote sarcasm.

Ooooo don’t get me wrong I don’t think your post required green font. I’m just trying to explain this to xuder’O’angry’grimson