Mahomes struggling without Nagy?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ooooo don’t get me wrong I don’t think your post required green font. I’m just trying to explain this to xuder’O’angry’grimson

You mean Xavier McPissed Grimson. And I'll take that as a compliment.

Thanks

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Completing 4 out of 15 with an INT is pretty dismal.

It's much worse than dismal, that happened in a 7 on 7 drill. 4/15 1 pick with no pass rush in his face, that's WTF do the Redskins want for Smith.

I was hoping the Bears would trade back and take Mahomes, I still think he's going to be good. I assume he dropped acid before that 7 on 7 drill.

@bearmick please don't stop freaking out meatballs, some of the best shit on CCS right now.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Windy, I have never seen so many successive posts in such a short span of time.......your gettin all CCS up in here....

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's much worse than dismal, that happened in a 7 on 7 drill. 4/15 1 pick with no pass rush in his face, that's WTF do the Redskins want for Smith.
The same Alex Smith who threw 17 TDs and 27 interceptions his first 2 seasons? Don't think he's on the trading block.
I was hoping the Bears would trade back and take Mahomes
See... found something we agreed on.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The same Alex Smith who threw 17 TDs and 27 interceptions his first 2 seasons? Don't think he's on the trading block. See... found something we agreed on.

Does Paxton Lynch still have the warrior spirit?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing I take from this is that too much was made from his game last year. A few of us said that he missed a lot of reads but got some results from that arm. Something else about Mahomes is that he very accurate, until he isn't. The odd one gets away from him. Not a lot, but enough. I don't know if that's been corrected or correctable without changing his motion but I also don't know it isn't.

sounds like Cutler

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I think it was pretty well known that Watson was the most Day one ready qb. He had a ton of experience in college and went to a great fit team wise. For the sake of the league I hope that he continues to play great. The next generation of qbs has really failed to live up to the hype. I do have a fear that his performance will really level off as teams begin to adjust. His intermediate accuracy is inconsistent and with the possibility of lingering knee issues sapping his mobility he could have problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling Pace and Nagy were in talks a year ago and that's why Trub was drafted

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
I believe the talks were facilitated by Aliens and Bigfoot.

Like how you were a bj away with a billion of other swimmers to respond but yet here we are, you some how won the race to the egg which proves humanity or the movie Idiocracy is a documentary and not a comedy...

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
Look, I was all for the Bears to draft Watson last year. However, the people who keep complaining that they didn’t take him fail to look at what would have happened if they had taken him.
1. Glennon still would have started the season.
2. They would have force fed him playing under center like they did with Trubisky.
3. They still would have ran on first and second down, creating a lot of third and long situations.
4. He still would have had the same crappy WR to throw to.
5. No audibles and just a few RPO’s.
If you think for a minute he would have put up the same numbers he did in Houston, with the Bears, I’ve got some swamp land in the desert to sell you.
The TD would have been way down and the already high Interceptions would have been even higher. With all the running he would have had to do, his knee probably blows out even sooner.
No rookie QB would have succeeded on last years Bears team and probably not too many veterans either.
Trubisky did about as well as can be expected given the circumstances

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GTFO with your logic blasphemer!!!

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
The Mahomes hype machine is based entirely on his arm strength. You never hear someone say "look at that incredible accuracy that incredible timing" His hype is based entirely upon his arm strength and his being under Andy Reid.

Speed

Liked Posts:
The Mahomes hype machine is based entirely on his arm strength. You never hear someone say "look at that incredible accuracy that incredible timing" His hype is based entirely upon his arm strength and his being under Andy Reid.

You've got him confused for Josh Allen. The arm strength gets brought up because its hard to not notice, but he was throwing dimes in college. His thing was the natural accuracy despite complete shit lower body mechanics.