Falcons Dimitroff: Aaron Rodgers asked me to get Matt Ryan deal done

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody can dispute (as much as I would like to) Aaron Rodger's abilities on the football field. But he has certainly become injury prone. Tom Brady is 6 years older than Rodgers, and looks like he has more years left than Rodgers. Of course, Brady actually does have a family that he eluded to wanting to spend more time with, and that may change his future. They can sign Aaron Rodgers to as many years as they want, but I would think that guaranteeing him money for more than a couple of years out would be foolish for them.

Thank God it appears that Green Bay having a super elite quarterback may be ending soon. Let's see what happens with his health this year first though.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Alluded*

If he wanted to elude his family he would keep playing.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thank God it appears that Green Bay having a super elite quarterback may be ending soon. Let's see what happens with his health this year first though.
Don't forget, they traded for Deshone Kizer!

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
I don't get why he thinks he is due a big pay day. He's got two years left on his current deal and he hasn't done shit for the Packers in recent years. Put up or shut up, Aaron.

Are you serious? Rodgers is literally the only reason Green Bay has been able to get into the playoffs the last 3-4 years and do anything when they get there.

We saw what a Rodgers-less Packer squad was like last year. They were 4-1 with Rodgers and 3-8 without him, and were lucky enough to get those 3 wins. Those wins came against three teams that were a combined 10-38, including a Bears squad with an injury list a mile long.

I hate him, but Rodgers has been putting up with GB's incompetence for years now. Why should he shut up?

Washington

Liked Posts:
Dear God,

Please let GB sign Aaron Rodgers to the largest (by far hopefully) GUARANTEED contract in the NFL. It would be great if that contract was at least for 5 years. I promise to attend mass more regularly.

Thanks,
Mojo