Cameron Meredith is getting ready to run the NFC South ahead of schedule

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Difference is the Bears don't want their guy risking a false step causing a re-injury on something that obviously isn't fully healed yet and NO was willing to. Ahead of schedule means more about leg strength and mobility than the healing of the surgery. The odds are that you will get away with it at this point but the better question is why take an unnecessary risk? It's a silly way to prove anything.

Yep, very little gained taking part half speed in drills, the risk isn't really worth it.

If he's just out there jogging through drills not pushing it at all...no biggie. The plus side of that is he is out there with the team.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I can’t even explain to you how stupid you are.

If you want for me to try to teach you tissue biomechanics and the life cycle of type I collagen I’m going to need a couple of months.

So just go ahead and continue to be a lemming. It’s fine. Meredith is ahead of schedule.

His doctors know more than you do.

1. They are doctors, you are not.
2. You have never met the patient, the doctors have examined him.
3. You do understand that claiming to know more than team doctors qualifies you as funniest poster ever on CCS?
4. Please keep pretending to know things you obviously have no way of knowing, I'm now enjoying this.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
His doctors know more than you do.

1. They are doctors, you are not.
2. You have never met the patient, the doctors have examined him.
3. You do understand that claiming to know more than team doctors qualifies you as funniest poster ever on CCS?
4. Please keep pretending to know things you obviously have no way of knowing, I'm now enjoying this.

Yep yep they examined him. That changes he amount of time it takes for this surgery to heal. Yep. Keep going man you are so smart. He’s ahead of schedule. They said so.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep yep they examined him. That changes he amount of time it takes for this surgery to heal. Yep. Keep going man you are so smart. He’s ahead of schedule. They said so.

I never said that. I did say the doctors know more than you do because you don't know shit. Any thoughts on that?

Easiest internet argument of all time, "Actual Doctors know more about medicine than some guy calling himself SugarWalls", and he wants to debate that fact.

[video=youtube;AantnQxhZ88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AantnQxhZ88[/video]

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I never said that. I did say the doctors know more than you do because you don't know shit. Any thoughts on that?

Easiest internet argument of all time, "Actual Doctors know more about medicine than some guy calling himself SugarWalls", and he wants to debate that fact.

[video=youtube;AantnQxhZ88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AantnQxhZ88[/video]

Just because I post on an Internet forum doesn’t mean I know nothing. If that is the basis of your argument then again I can’t help your stupidity.

You know nothing about me. You have no clue what I studied. You have no clue about my degrees. And you you have no clue about what I do for work.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I try to sleep at a Holiday Inn Express whenever I can.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Difference is the Bears don't want their guy risking a false step causing a re-injury on something that obviously isn't fully healed yet and NO was willing to. Ahead of schedule means more about leg strength and mobility than the healing of the surgery. The odds are that you will get away with it at this point but the better question is why take an unnecessary risk? It's a silly way to prove anything.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We went from Robinson being ahead of Pup list Meredith to now reasoning that it’s better off that Robinson is not running like Meredith. The mental aspect of an ACL reconstruction is huge. A lot of guys are terrified to make any cuts. You gotta build that confidence.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just because I post on an Internet forum doesn’t mean I know nothing. If that is the basis of your argument then again I can’t help your stupidity.

You know nothing about me. You have no clue what I studied. You have no clue about my degrees. And you you have no clue about what I do for work.

That is incorrect, I know three things about you.

1. You are not a doctor.
2. You have never met Cam, so no knee exam.
3. You are an idiot to continue this argument that you cannot win because of 1 &2.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
That is incorrect, I know three things about you.

1. You are not a doctor.
2. You have never met Cam, so no knee exam.
3. You are an idiot to continue this argument that you cannot win because of 1 &2.

1. I am a doctor.

Please do continue. I’ll be happy to post sources upon sources about ACL rehab but I fear that I’ll spend all this time just to be wasted because your tiny brain can’t understand anything.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
1. I am a doctor.

Please do continue. I’ll be happy to post sources upon sources about ACL rehab but I fear that I’ll spend all this time just to be wasted because your tiny brain can’t understand anything.

tenor.gif

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

We went from Robinson being ahead of Pup list Meredith to now reasoning that it’s better off that Robinson is not running like Meredith. The mental aspect of an ACL reconstruction is huge. A lot of guys are terrified to make any cuts. You gotta build that confidence.

You are laughing your ass off because you mountain...molehill. Cams re-hab coming along nicely....great

Thanks

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1. I am a doctor.

BS. You let this go on for this long, I say 20 times you are not a doctor, not a peep, now all of a sudden you are? Laughable. Doctors never contradict a colleague when they have not examined the patient, that's absurd. Or are now going to claim you examined Cam's injury? Please do that, why stop now, go all in with the crapola.

One more thing I know about you, you are a pathetic liar.

Yes please waste your time looking up medical stuff on the internet, post pages of things you don't understand, I want to see how committed you are to the bit.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
:assman:

Reactions: DC

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im a doctor too

We are all internet doctors, lawyers, astronauts, CIA covert operatives.

And you you have no clue about what I do for work.

Turns out he does medicine for work.

iueyedoc is legit, I've seen him comment and help out on medical issues many time, the mans an actual eye doctor.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Wow, you sure got a lot of intent about a very passive remark. Are you sure you aren't Spardipost? I don't think Uri Geller's acl would heal any faster than ARs though maybe he could of helped White and that metal rod.
tumblr_mtxrnmy1ig1qgvzhfo4_250.gif

Come to think of it, he could also have helped Fox with clock management.
Web_F2005FF0001-e1371306860425.jpg

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, you sure got a lot of intent about a very passive remark. Are you sure you aren't Spardipost? I don't think Uri Geller's acl would heal any faster than ARs though maybe he could of helped White and that metal rod.
tumblr_mtxrnmy1ig1qgvzhfo4_250.gif

Come to think of it, he could also have helped Fox with clock management.
Web_F2005FF0001-e1371306860425.jpg

Be careful there you could start something with that Fox clock management crack.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
BS. You let this go on for this long, I say 20 times you are not a doctor, not a peep, now all of a sudden you are? Laughable. Doctors never contradict a colleague when they have not examined the patient, that's absurd. Or are now going to claim you examined Cam's injury? Please do that, why stop now, go all in with the crapola.

One more thing I know about you, you are a pathetic liar.

Yes please waste your time looking up medical stuff on the internet, post pages of things you don't understand, I want to see how committed you are to the bit.

I’ll take this shit all the way to outerspace, or maybe even 1 step further..... premium content land

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

The ACL graft is most susceptible to being torn between 6-9 months. At this time the person (in this case Meredith and Robinson) should physically be able to run and cut but the graft is still weak. Cutting on a weak graft in this time period is a little risky.

Allen Robinson tore his ACL week 1 of the regular season on September 10. AR is still under 9 months and although he most likely could run and cut there’s absolutely no reason to risk tearing the graft to do some light running in training camp. Nagy was asked about Allen Robinson and his response mirrors this thought. He said that AR is doing fine and they have no need to rush things. Which they don’t. He will be ready for the start of the season. I would expect to see him out there practicing earlier as well.

Jumping to conclusions that he will start the season on PUP is a bit off the mark here lol, relax. AR has nothing to prove to the fans, though I see a 1 minute YouTube clip of half speed running in training camp has confirmed for you that Meredith is a future HOFer.