A closer look at Mitchell Trubisky

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stick to posting babes in the hot or not thread. Mako Mitch is a terrible nickname. Point of my post was that this place lacks seriously creative content. It's pretty much a vacuum where everyone agrees with everyone or just regurgitates the same shit over and over.

I would very much appreciate a return of the very clever and funny look-alike threads each week for opponents. For now, could pick random non-opponents to mock? It's a tall order, but hoping for more than the standard: Guy with dreads = Whoopie Goldberg & Predator. Over done like a steak at Sizzler. We can do and have done so much better. Lots of rookies & sophomore NFL faces to roast here. :smug2:

What exactly are we doing wrong? We're not causing trouble, not posting under alts, not offending anyone. We're having harmless fun by assigning a nickname to a player.

^ ^
I agree on this one. No harm or terrible trolling or bitching here. All in good fun. Not much else to do until pre-season gives us something to talk about.

I will say that the OP's first pic is wrong. Mitch moves too quickly to have barnacles or whatever the hell those stringly things are stuck to his dorsal fin. C'Mon now.
v v v = WTH?

UNGuV5f.png

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Interesting facts: Sharks never blink (no eyelids) and never stop moving, or they die.

This pretty much settles it. Trubisky ate to many sacks last year to be considered a Mako.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Interesting facts: Sharks never blink (but do have "eyelids" or nictitating membranes, used to protect the eyes) and some species never stop moving, or they die, do to a lack of oxygen. though other species can pump water through their gills on their own.

fify

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember when the dumbfuck threads used to at least be funny?

Liked Posts:
Stick to posting babes in the hot or not thread. Mako Mitch is a terrible nickname. Point of my post was that this place lacks seriously creative content. It's pretty much a vacuum where everyone agrees with everyone or just regurgitates the same shit over and over.

So lacking creative content is a reason to ban someone?