More about Kylie......Fitts not Jenner.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I doubt as a rookie, but no one's completely healthy in the NFL so he'll definitely get a chance at least

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
If he can stay healthy I think he could turn into something that surprises people. The injuries he had weren't long term detrimental ones. Has every chance to come in and prove himself if he can stay away from the injury bug.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Most 6th round prospects are the type that have the physical characteristics, but need to learn a ton. From the article it sounds like Fitts actually already has good technique, and the Senior Bowl practice and Game is a big kudo to him. The Level of competition at the Senior Bowl is about as good as you can assemble. Plus the practice sessions are also a good insight to if a guy is doing the right things and is he healthy enough to go all week and also play in the game.

He will get a better shot this year, because we are pretty damn thin at the position, so it would not surprise me if he made the 53 or had a phantom injury in the final preseason game.

I doubt he will make it to the PS if he shows any ability at all and stays healthy during preseason.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It has a lot to do with whether he can get a good push on the tackle. He has a lot of what you want but a lot of his success comes from his crossover after getting the T on his heels. He's not a speed guy other than that 1st step (that helped get those tackles on their heels) but has a natural sense for the position with good balance so he may do great but even if he's 100% over the next 2 years, there are clearly some things that could hold him back. Speed guys often translate better to early success but guys like Fitts can develop.

Long winded way of saying that I haven't a clue but thought he was a great pick that late. Once you're past the 4th, it's either getting RBs, kickers, guys with a high upside like Fitts or elite athletes that are total projects.

JT_Bonfire

Liked Posts:
Good idea. I love a good Dad joke thread.

Want to hear a joke about a piece of paper? Nevermind, it's tearable.

A German tourist jumped into a freezing lake to save my precious little dog who was drowning. After he climbed out of the water he handed me the dog and said, "Here is ze dog. Get heem varm and dry and he vill be fine." I said, "Wow, thank you! Are you a Vet?" He replied, "Vet? I'm fahking soaked!!!"

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
More dad jokes please

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Most 6th round prospects are the type that have the physical characteristics, but need to learn a ton. From the article it sounds like Fitts actually already has good technique, and the Senior Bowl practice and Game is a big kudo to him. The Level of competition at the Senior Bowl is about as good as you can assemble. Plus the practice sessions are also a good insight to if a guy is doing the right things and is he healthy enough to go all week and also play in the game.

He will get a better shot this year, because we are pretty damn thin at the position, so it would not surprise me if he made the 53 or had a phantom injury in the final preseason game.

I doubt he will make it to the PS if he shows any ability at all and stays healthy during preseason.

He does have good technique which really show in his combine drills he did. He really looked good in them. Check him out in his drills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyvSEgkVXDQ