legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
In 2018, Mitchell Trubisky has teamed up with Ryan Pace, Matt Nagy and Mark Helfrich to start the Mak-o-Mitch Foundation. The inception of this foundation started with the dream of Ryan Pace.

Pace - “ It all started when I began the Save the Giraffe Foundation in 2017. I invested a large percentage of my resources to letting the giraffe graze freely, but something just didn’t feel right. And that’s when I met Mitchell Trubisky. I had a dream that night, that Mitch could really help save the world of needy pass catchers. He was distributing to each of them nice, warm spirals on Sundays. Even Monday’s and Thursday’s too! Once I got the hen house rid of the Fox that Teddy left in my pen, I was able to see my dream through”.

Allen Robinson - “ There I was, starving on the streets of Jacksonville, begging for a nice spiral that I didn’t have to always fight for or hurt my leg over. That’s when Mr Pace called.”
Thanks to the Mak-o-Mitch foundation, little ARob is now getting his fill of spirals.

chi5.0.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Onward trusty steed!