Duh AussieBulls offseason plan

AussieBear

Be did one lass year and to carry on me new tradition...

Non Guaranteed Cuts:

Sean Kilpatrick
Paul Zipser

Trade:

Pick 7 and Omar Asik to LA Clippers for pick 13, G Patrick Beverly.

Pick 13 to Atlanta Hawks for pick 19, pick 34 (2nd) and 2020 2nd

Cristiano Felicio, Denzel im hurt Valentine and Justin Holiday to Cleveland for a future 2nd (i is be assuming cle be trading tristan thompson among other thangs post lebron)

Free Agents:

Signing a guy coming off a suirius injury and a maybe, maybe not bust in duh Mario who be finally showed some lass year...def be sound strategy.

C Demarcus Cousins
SF/PF Mario Hezonja
SF Jeff Green

Draft

19 Combo G Grayson Allen Duke
34 SG/SF LiAngelo Ball BBB

G Dunn/(R)Allen/Beverly
G LaVine/(R)Allen/(R)Ball
F Hezonja/Green/(R)Ball
F Markkanen/Portis/Hezonja
C Cousins/Lopez

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thank God you're not the GM. That's a 20-62 team right there. If that

AussieBear

Thank God you're not the GM. That's a 20-62 team right there. If that

thats a bonafide playoff team in da east.

boogie gonna clog da middle leaving lanes to be attacked and wide open shots mang. you juss gotta deal with his need to get his...

Mario has the potential to be a more athletic Peja Stojakovic.. just need minutes and further development. da magic fucked the start to his career and regret not picking up his option.

Grayson be a sniper with some athletic prowess.. A rare combo for a pigmentally challenged hooper.. a modern day, thicker rex chapman. and you get rid of omar in da process

lopez left to ride out his final year.....beverly be coming off injury, but hes a good defender and only has 1 yr left on his deal @ around 5 mil...green just dat short term rotation piece too.. ball be 19 years old.. bench fodder that is given a chance to develop.. he may be a bit undersized for some, especially as a SF, but he can score duh ball.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
thats a bonafide playoff team in da east.

boogie gonna clog da middle leaving lanes to be attacked and wide open shots mang. you juss gotta deal with his need to get his...

mario has the potential to be a more athletic Peja Stojakovic.. just need minutes and further development. da magic fucked the start to his career and regret not picking up his option.

grayson be a sniper with some athletic prowess for a pigment challenged hooper.. a modern day, thicker rex chapman.

lopez left to ride out his final year.....green just dat short term rotation piece.. ball be 19 years old.. bench fodder that is given a chance to develop.. he may be a bit undersized for some, but he can score duh ball.

Playoff team in the East? Does that even matter?

AussieBear

Playoff team in the East? Does that even matter?

its the same logic as me be saying.. do duh bulls even matter???? why even have a team........ why even have a regular season in duh nba.. da nba be only have 3-6 teams as is...

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
its the same logic as me be saying.. do duh bulls even matter???? why even have a team........ why even have a regular season in duh nba.. da nba be only have 3-6 teams as is...

I'd rather this team continue to rebuild than to try to build around Cousins and win 40games in the East.

AussieBear

I'd rather this team continue to rebuild than to try to build around Cousins and win 40games in the East.

adding cousins wouldnt be continuing duh build?!?!

bulls aint got shit as is.. Well, LaVine is only 22-23? So i aint gonna write him off completely, but he'll make more than hes worth.. other than that , just a bunch of maybe one day, but probably not guys. LaVine would benefit duh greatly having cousins down low...

orlando moved mario around throughout his career n i remember 4 being one.. IIRC aint he make Markkanen look lost last year. so theres an upgrade too right.. unless u think porter is gonna be that guy.... but mario would be that 3 with 4 ability... give him a consistent 30-35 minutes a game n develop da boi right.. hell give you 20, 5 & 3-5

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
adding cousins wouldnt be continuing duh build?!?!

bulls aint got shit as is.. Well, LaVine is only 22-23? So i aint gonna write him off completely, but he'll make more than hes worth.. other than that , just a bunch of maybe one day, but probably not guys. LaVine would benefit duh greatly having cousins down low...

orlando moved mario around throughout his career n i remember 4 being one.. IIRC aint he make Markkanen look lost last year. so theres an upgrade too right.. unless u think porter is gonna be that guy.... but mario would be that 3 with 4 ability... give him a consistent 30-35 minutes a game n develop da boi right.. hell give you 20, 5 & 3-5

LaVine is good for highlight dunks and lackluster Defense. That's all

AussieBear

LaVine is good for highlight dunks and lackluster Defense. That's all

true enough.. but he's still young.. so he be gots a chance to improve..

Lavine 22, Mario 23 and Cousins 27... dat would be a young core to build around.. perhaps allen could be that big 6'4/6'5 full time PG by year 2... letting dunn go to da g league or sum shit.

year 2 n ready to compete

PG Allen
SG Lavine
SF Hezonja
PF Kristaps Porzingis (sum 2019 RFA wishful thinking)
C Cousins

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Did these guys get special over-rated sliders in NBA2k or something?

greg23

Liked Posts:
A sequence of truly awful moves.

Dont quit your day job.

AussieBear

its called the eastern conference slider.

i be added 5 players with 3p ability. Sure, green be a bumz at it, but he can still stretch the floor and hit some occasionally.

While cousins can go all offensive down low, he be gots a 3 game too. Da Mario, his confidence be up when he is in the starting lineup on a regular basis. when he be in the starting lineup on a regular basis, the boy plays mo betta, its a scientific fact. also, you dont hit 8 threes in a game cause you cant shoot. would seem to be a cuban target..

sure, gelo is the worst ball, but, having lavar in the media telling ppl how great garpax be would be priceless. also, while gelo isnt as good as melo and zo overall, hes the strongest ball and has more offensive scoring ability than zo as is. 19.. bench fodder.. become that rotational 3p sniper or he gone in a few years...

Allen could end up being a solid pick... a quality starter with deep ass range and drive ability... A possible 15 year player......A former lottery thought if he had come out after his soph year. Allens floor to me is be da Kirk Hinrich... kirk wasnt bad.. a good piece to da puzzle... allen isnt being brought in to be da alpha.. just a piece

open dat floor up and let LaVine goo on dat attack.. 3s..da drives and da kicks...

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Why does a bucks fan care so much about who the bulls draft?

AussieBear

Why does a bucks fan care so much about who the bulls draft?

im not a bucks fan atm. I is waiting for the draft and free agency to pledge my bandwagon allegiance.

also, who says i care about the bulls draft? i is mean, i is taking a possible projected 2d rder by sum in dah first.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
im not a bucks fan atm. I is waiting for the draft and free agency to pledge my bandwagon allegiance.

also, who says i care about the bulls draft? i is mean, i is taking a possible projected 2d rder by sum in dah first.

some of us care. We care, that is, that Garpax screws up yet another one and can finally get shit canned. I wish one of Jerry's kids wanted to be GM or president of basketball operations because that seems the only way we get rid of these two.

Seems if the bulls want the terrible Parsons project contract, they can move up to 4, now if they got to 4 my moving 22 and not 7 we might actually have some hope.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
What's the point of tanking and then trading back outside of the lottery for a bunch of trash ass players?