IST: Dodgers vs Cubs

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Doubtful but Heywards throw was harder. That's not to say Schwarber's was bad by any means but if Heyward didn't have basically pin point placement on that throw the run scores.

I cant wait to watch this game, stellar defense by every cub on the field today.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doubtful but Heywards throw was harder. That's not to say Schwarber's was bad by any means but if Heyward didn't have basically pin point placement on that throw the run scores.

Not sure about Schwarber's throw being harder but his HR was hit harder than anything Heyward hit today.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
unbelievable, hurt his back putting on his pants. I hope he was running to get dressed because the wife got home early.

Hancock will stay on the team taking his spot after being the 26th man yesterday.

Taking them off. And shit happens. He didn’t expect it and feels pretty dumb about getting a injury on a common thing. Joe said that it might have been caused by dehydration. Who knows honestly.

I’m hoping they give the gig to Cishek myself. He is the most stable guy and can get rested in save only situations. Add to it has privious work as a closer.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Taking them off. And shit happens. He didn’t expect it and feels pretty dumb about getting a injury on a common thing. Joe said that it might have been caused by dehydration. Who knows honestly.

I’m hoping they give the gig to Cishek myself. He is the most stable guy and can get rested in save only situations. Add to it has privious work as a closer.

It kinda depends if he has a history of it. I mean I've had it for years and it's always just one move away from coming back. I've triggered it picking up a pen, sneezing, changing a cable on my computer and turning on the water for a shower among other ways. Never once have I triggered it lifting something heavy or falling or any way you would think it would happen. It's always something stupid but I have to say putting on your pants would be a new one.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
It kinda depends if he has a history of it. I mean I've had it for years and it's always just one move away from coming back. I've triggered it picking up a pen, sneezing, changing a cable on my computer and turning on the water for a shower among other ways. Never once have I triggered it lifting something heavy or falling or any way you would think it would happen. It's always something stupid but I have to say putting on your pants would be a new one.

I've had PT with spinal stenosis. That is permanent. This sounds like he might have to do PT to strengthen his core some. What it sounds like unless he has stenosis also.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've had PT with spinal stenosis. That is permanent. This sounds like he might have to do PT to strengthen his core some. What it sounds like unless he has stenosis also.

Ouch. Is it lumbar? Mine is degenerating couple of discs...doesn't really bother me much until I make that move that I've never been able to isolate. Then I'm laid up from anywhere between a couple of days to a week or so. Was told surgery "may" help....not into doing back surgery for a maybe. I too, am very familiar with PT.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Worst I ever got my back was bending over to get my PT gear out of the dryer at 5am. Go figure.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nolan Ryan once threw 240 pitches in a 13 run game on a 4 day rotation. Now we are amazed when a pitcher hits the 7th inning at 106 pitches. LOLOLOLOLOLO. Pussies

Abe Lincoln walked miles to give a lady a penny change.

Just sayin’.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Haven’t been on here for day games this week, so I almost forgot:

Jon Friggin’ Lester, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Worst I ever got my back was bending over to get my PT gear out of the dryer at 5am. Go figure.

Things don't get much more ironic than that.....

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Ouch. Is it lumbar? Mine is degenerating couple of discs...doesn't really bother me much until I make that move that I've never been able to isolate. Then I'm laid up from anywhere between a couple of days to a week or so. Was told surgery "may" help....not into doing back surgery for a maybe. I too, am very familiar with PT.

I have dextroscoliosis. Mild. But my S1 has degenerated. Doc said they don't do disc replacements anymore due to the material gets eaten up due to basically gravity. So they put me on PT which is a pure rip off. 300 per. paid a 25 co and felt for what they were giving it was a rip off. So I'm at the Y doing core stuff for the most part. Wife and I did a bootcamp last night but 30 mil round trip so might look into closer classes.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Cubs added these 5 guys over the off season for depth purposes via FA trade and Waiver claim..

Bass 6 G 1.29

Rosario 12 G 0.60 ERA

Hancock 8 G 1.64

Farrell 12 G 3.63 ERA

Mazzoni 7 G 1.17

Not to shabby

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

hate to be debbie downer here, but would it kill this organization to draft one?

chibears55

Liked Posts:
hate to be debbie downer here, but would it kill this organization to draft one?
I think those guys are in lower levels right now, so maybe another year or two...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CubsFaninMN

Liked Posts:

I'm glad PT helps y'all. I have a real odd stenosis issue -- I don't really get back pain at all, just some minor stiffness. And I can walk just fine -- for about 10 to 15 minutes. After which, my legs go numb and powerless, just as if I was a paraplegic. Feeling and strength come back to my legs after sitting for 5 minutes or so, but then I need to get settled semi-permanently or else the time between loss of use of the legs gets shorter and shorter. And, of course, after each event, just slightly less feeling comes back.

I get it about not wanting to go for surgery on a maybe -- but in my case, if I don't get it repaired, there is no "maybe" about where it ends up: stuck in a wheelchair for the remainder of my days.

So, yeah -- surgery is a good option for me. Now all I need to do is find a surgeon who will do it. I've already quit smoking, the one thing that keeps any surgeon in this country from agreeing to work on you except in a total emergency. So, here's hoping I can get it fixed while I still have some use of my legs ongoing...