My observations about some of you for my 203 post count.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It amazes me some times when some of you post to have all the statistical references you have. I mean you really have to be a big Bears fan to go through and collect the data you do ... My hats off to you ...
Some of you it seems like are just here for an argument. I think some of you are like Lawyers and have an ( art ) of finding loop holes in a thread. Again i can respect that .
There are some here that i appreciate reading their post, very informative and in a mature way of posting. Thank you for that .
There are some of you that i wont even read because its just gives me a headache. Not you AussieBear...love your stuff
There are some of you who i don't know why are even here.
And then there are the Tough Guy piss ants who can talk all the shit they want to because they can hide behind a computer.

Now here's where i'm at ; I don't feel i offer much to this forum. I don't have the time, or want to statistically look up everything , to be factual correct, and if you'r going to post about something you better know the facts because you will get caught.
If i ever was combative i apologize , i try not to be . .
My thread about Writing a letter to Ryan Pace was just my way of being positive. I never sent such letter. <<< is that trolling?
My thread about Ridleys hands being to small pass. I got a little taste of what wrath you guys can unleash. It was fun. But hey look at the size of Anthony Millers hands, LOL
So why am I here? ............. It pays to have Thick skin boys......

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
It amazes me some times when some of you post to have all the statistical references you have. I mean you really have to be a big Bears fan to go through and collect the data you do ... My hats off to you ...
Some of you it seems like are just here for an argument. I think some of you are like Lawyers and have an ( art ) of finding loop holes in a thread. Again i can respect that .
There are some here that i appreciate reading their post, very informative and in a mature way of posting. Thank you for that .
There are some of you that i wont even read because its just gives me a headache. Not you AussieBear...love your stuff
And then there are the Tough Guy piss ants who can talk all the shit they want to because they can hide behind a computer.

Now here's where i'm at ; I don't feel i offer much to this forum. I don't have the time, or want to statistically look up everything , to be factual correct, and if you'r going to post about something you better know the facts because you will get caught.
My thread about Writing a letter to Ryan Pace was just my way of being positive. I never sent such letter. <<< is that trolling?
My thread about Ridleys hands being to small pass. I got a little taste of what wrath you guys can unleash. It was fun. But hey look at the size of Anthony Millers hands, LOL

Correction: you're at 202 - not 203 - posts . . .

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Prancing Nancy boy

tenor.gif

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prancing Nancy boy

Congratulations OP. You are not truly a member of the CCS Family until you have been called a "Prancing Nancy Boy" by the Egg Man.

You will be missed when they ban you for this obvious "Call Out" thread.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's funny is when someone shadows you on a message board, tries to refute most of your posts, gets frustrated, and puts you on ignore. Think about how obsessed you have to be with a message board and some of its posters to FOLLOW someone around and then put them on ignore. I still laugh at that one.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Well now i'm worried for you cause this sure sounds like a message board suicide note.

Don't do it man.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's funny is when someone shadows you on a message board, tries to refute most of your posts, gets frustrated, and puts you on ignore. Think about how obsessed you have to be with a message board and some of its posters to FOLLOW someone around and then put them on ignore. I still laugh at that one.

Yeah i dont know what to say about that. foolish

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congratulations OP. You are not truly a member of the CCS Family until you have been called a "Prancing Nancy Boy" by the Egg Man.

You will be missed when they ban you for this obvious "Call Out" thread.

NO Jamais im not calling anyone out. The power of suggestion is strong...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Well that's just, like, your opinion man.

We all know you are Novak. No reason to hide it anymore.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Who did that?

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that's just, like, your opinion man.

We all know you are Novak. No reason to hide it anymore.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why do i always read someone is someone else ? Alt? No i am not or have been Novak, geesh

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
My story is much more interesting than this lame thread

Last year Taco was cutting hedges on the massive Omelet Estates and stepped in a gopher hole. Next thing I know he is lying on his back looking at the sky with blood shooting everywhere. He had cut off a finger tip and most of a second one. $70,000 and 2 surgeries later he was back out their cutting hedges. Moral of the story: It's safer to watch the Cubs lose than cut hedges