Eddie Jackson compares Mitch Trubisky to Drew Brees

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...ackson-compares-mitch-trubisky-154631201.html

Great article if you have 30 min to read it. The cliff notes is Jackson compares Trubisky to future hall of famer Drew Brees.

It shows how passionate his teammates are about him. It’s also important to understand Jackson is a safety, he plays against Mitch the the first team all the time. Last year he played against Drew Brees.

I was trying to convince myself that Mitch needs to earn my trust, but not after this. I have complete faith that Trubisky will be a 5 time + pro bowler by the end of his career

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was only when members of the Bears defense were asked, "Is he good, and do teammates like him?", and they responded with "Yeah he's good, and we all like him", that I knew Cutler was good and that everyone liked him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Means nothing but just for giggles. Remember when guys were throwing out stats for comparisons of future goodness. Brees sat for a year and in his 2nd year starting all 16 games, he had a 77 passer rating, TD to INT within 1 and a YPA of 6.2. Mitch had a a hair better rating (within 1 point), equal TD to INT and 6.6 YPA.

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:
Means nothing but just for giggles. Remember when guys were throwing out stats for comparisons of future goodness. Brees sat for a year and in his 2nd year starting all 16 games, he had a 77 passer rating, TD to INT within 1 and a YPA of 6.2. Mitch had a a hair better rating (within 1 point), equal TD to INT and 6.6 YPA.

Actually it does mean a lot. That’s our starting safety. A combo that is one of He best in the league. They compare him to a HOF player.

That’s exactly what I wanted to hear, the players believe in him.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The fact that a guy like the great Vick Ashley can get moved to premium content but this bozo is allowed to post is absolutely astounding.
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Troll is obvious.
What is so obvious?

Pete posted a link to a Bears related news article while giving a brief synopsis of said article.

(The proper way to do it, DB70!)

And then you want to White Knight for that tank top kid who did nothing but write the longest run-on sentences in the History of the Interwebz???

Literally shaking my head at you.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
What is so obvious?

Pete posted a link to a Bears related news article while giving a brief synopsis of said article.

And then you want to White Knight for that tank top kid who did nothing but write the longest run-on sentences in the History of the Interwebz???

Two things this board has ruined for me. The word literally, and Mako sharks.

napo55

Liked Posts:
If you take the time to visit other teams' message boards, you will see similar glowing reports about their QBs and team prospects. Yes, it's encouraging that his teammate says good things about him, but probably wise to see how he actually performs before inducting him.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
What is so obvious?

Soooooo this is your alt then?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So let me get this straight..... because Mitch has "A chip on his shoulder " he is being compared to Drew Bries ??????? Didn't the giraffe wanna win ?? Shit he had a fuckin redwood on his neck

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two things this board has ruined for me. The word literally, and Mako sharks.

At first I read this as "the world, literally," which I found funnier.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but our General Manager thought Mike "Glen or" Glennon was a starting-caliber QB, too . . .