Eddie Jackson compares Mitch Trubisky to Drew Brees

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he was the next Byron Leftwich.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is so obvious?

Pete posted a link to a Bears related news article while giving a brief synopsis of said article.

(The proper way to do it, DB70!)

And then you want to White Knight for that tank top kid who did nothing but write the longest run-on sentences in the History of the Interwebz???

Literally shaking my head at you.

giphy.gif

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

He is so obviously jealous that his troll alt account is pathetic at best. He wishes he could match the levels of sir vick ashley. Id suggest jamais vu start drinking some boxed wine and curling some dumbbells. He can stay in his mom's basement though.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
What is so obvious?

Pete posted a link to a Bears related news article while giving a brief synopsis of said article.

(The proper way to do it, DB70!)

And then you want to White Knight for that tank top kid who did nothing but write the longest run-on sentences in the History of the Interwebz???

Literally shaking my head at you.

hey, the kid is an aspiring armpit hair model, don't hate

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is so obviously jealous that his troll alt account is pathetic at best. He wishes he could match the levels of sir vick ashley. Id suggest jamais vu start drinking some boxed wine and curling some dumbbells. He can stay in his mom's basement though.

You got a problem with boxed wine? Under $ 12.00 dollars at WallyWorld.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Means nothing but just for giggles. Remember when guys were throwing out stats for comparisons of future goodness. Brees sat for a year and in his 2nd year starting all 16 games, he had a 77 passer rating, TD to INT within 1 and a YPA of 6.2. Mitch had a a hair better rating (within 1 point), equal TD to INT and 6.6 YPA.

why you say means nothing then keep going?

cause it means nothing

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Id suggest jamais vu start drinking some boxed wine and curling some dumbbells. He can stay in his mom's basement though.

Oh come on now.

My mom is long gone from this life but you better believe we never had these luxuries called "basements" or "boxed wine" or any kind of bells. Three room apartment and tap water, son.

Now take your Silver Spoons and Man/Boy Love elsewhere.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm waiting for you to say much of anything. Grumpy Cat is contagious.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Sort of like your Mom saying you are her favorite oldest (insert your position here) son... :facepalm:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...ackson-compares-mitch-trubisky-154631201.html

Great article if you have 30 min to read it. The cliff notes is Jackson compares Trubisky to future hall of famer Drew Brees.

It shows how passionate his teammates are about him. It’s also important to understand Jackson is a safety, he plays against Mitch the the first team all the time. Last year he played against Drew Brees.

I was trying to convince myself that Mitch needs to earn my trust, but not after this. I have complete faith that Trubisky will be a 5 time + pro bowler by the end of his career

"One person I think I could compare him to is Drew Brees," Jackson said. "He has that chip on his shoulder. He wants to win."

Jackson is just sucking up....trubs has done nothing 2 compare with Brees. Now or in college. FACT

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There was nothing trollish about his post. I will actually give him positive feedback

Washington

Liked Posts:
Jackson said Trubs is like Brees in that he "has a chip on his shoulder and wants to win"

Uh, ok

That's some crazy going out on a limb shit by Jackson. He sure knows his NFL'ers. Such an astute comp.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but our General Manager thought Mike "Glen or" Glennon was a starting-caliber QB, too . . .
Yeah he thought so highly of him he drafted his replacement before he played a down..

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk