IST: Cubs vs Reds

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Maddon is beyond reproach. He shouldn't be questioned.
Just saying...

Rookie pitching..
Most likely going to see the pen early and often

Wouldn't it be better to have the best offensive and defensive guys on the field today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

chibears55

Liked Posts:
That good to see from Contreras..

Really need him to get going with the power and driving in runs

Dr. Manhattan

Liked Posts:
Maddon playin' to lose today. Get the brooms ready tomorrow

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Lol..
That pitching change worked out well..

What was Maddon game plan, just let the kid go through the order once

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Remember when i said Maddon decision making loses games...

I mean heaven forbid the kid walks Votto with 2 outs in the 3rd..

Let him finish the inning over putting in a rusty Duensing who wasn't pitching well before he was out

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Pretty much how i saw this game going...

Was just hoping the bats would pound away with them, but Maddon sitting Baez and Bryant pretty much cooled that off..

Why winning with Hendricks and Quintana was important going into today and tomorrow with the pitchers..

But hey, what do i know

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Wow, what an embarrassment. Time to wake up and score some fucking runs against this terrible team.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Remember when i said Maddon decision making loses games...

I mean heaven forbid the kid walks Votto with 2 outs in the 3rd..

Let him finish the inning over putting in a rusty Duensing who wasn't pitching well before he was out

He managed a team that won a WS. How dare you.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Shit getting ugly

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've never been able to get a grasp on what makes some people tick on this Forum. Being a long time Cubs fan, I'm loving the fact that they are a yearly contender...the old "wait till next year" thing is now on the backburner. Instead the majority of posters here pretty much jump in and post just to commiserate what his team is not doing rather than what they are....win or lose, they're always upset about something. Not all of them can be bandwagon jumpers, there has to be some that can remember the days or yore when this team was a yearly travesty. Are they a great team? Hardly. There are some rather large holes here that they can usually find a way to circumvent and make a playoff run. So many here expect them to win and win and win, sorry but they are not good enough for that. Crying and complaining about everything that doesn't go well will not change a thing. People really need to take a chill pill and accept them for what they are.....a pretty good team that is in the hunt. Once the playoffs start, they won't be a single soul who cares about anything that transpired in the regular season anyway.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
This team is some kind of strange.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I've never been able to get a grasp on what makes some people tick on this Forum. Being a long time Cubs fan, I'm loving the fact that they are a yearly contender...the old "wait till next year" thing is now on the backburner. Instead the majority of posters here pretty much jump in and post just to commiserate what his team is not doing rather than what they are....win or lose, they're always upset about something. Not all of them can be bandwagon jumpers, there has to be some that can remember the days or yore when this team was a yearly travesty. Are they a great team? Hardly. There are some rather large holes here that they can usually find a way to circumvent and make a playoff run. So many here expect them to win and win and win, sorry but they are not good enough for that. Crying and complaining about everything that doesn't go well will not change a thing. People really need to take a chill pill and accept them for what they are.....a pretty good team that is in the hunt. Once the playoffs start, they won't be a single soul who cares about anything that transpired in the regular season.

Its just where baseball has gone, off the field and onto the computer. Word of the year in 2016 was Surreal, made famous by millennials. Surreal was a word the 50 and over crowd deserved to use. Now its not what happens on the field, but what a computer says should have happened. This is still a game played by men. Then you get the crowd that wants to define to the cent what it takes to stay out of the luxury tax, for an owner that bought this team for 900 million and is now worth 2.9 billion a few years later. So rich, they are looking at buying a fucking soccer team. But when Manny Machados name comes up, fuck yes, lets get him. We will hear it about Kershaw and Harper and any other free agent who has a good half season this year. How is any of this current underachieving core going to be able to resign here? How will we keep Russell, Baez and Contrares if everyone wants the hottest name out there. Its really sad that this "core" has 5 more years of this crap to listen to because they are always going to pull and they are always going to be bad at getting a runner home with less than 2 outs from third base.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Lots going on for cubs today...
Good news Monty pitching
Bad news Bryant hurt

f11f606b87f715b17eb9385c2539b8bb.jpg