OT: Jameis Winston to be suspended

Newblood

Liked Posts:
How in the hell do you know that people like this wouldn't care about a couple hundred dollar fine? Are all busybodies the type of people who don't care about throwing around some money?

Yes. Any more stupid questions I can help you with?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I am a police officer.....have been for 19.5 years......if u dont think there is a difference, how personal bias, fears or other feelings come into play, when dealing with people, then you're kidding urself. I'm not referring to shootings...just in ticket issuing, poss of marijuana charge(for personal use not selling), etc., it is totally different. Hell you have no idea, how many times I been called on people for just walking up the street, going home...most officers are good people and don't do it, but they all know who those guys are and tend to stay away from their calls.

Please explain how a little girl selling water for Disneyland is suspicious? Or guys at a public park BBQ'ng.....no one is talking about someone walking up the street and u havent seen them before, or people at a house they havent seen.

Also, I will tell the rich folks thank u, in the scenario you present. You want to call in and pay fines over selling water....more power to you...I'm sure city park maintenance or other funds they need to upgrade things, would make the city happy.

Holy shit, really?

And don't give us shit about these calls taking you away from the real crime. No one here believes that a cop is going to get a call about robbery in progress and is going to respond with, sorry, I can't make that call, I'm already on a call with a girl selling water.

In addition, the cops responding are the ones generally that make the issue into something greater than it needs to be. Most of these calls people are referring to could be responded to in a 5-10 min stop by (if at all). Then they can go back to the all important job of sitting on the side of the road for hours trying to capture those menace to society speeders.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are many posts saying the exact same thing.

Yup. There are a lot of us that are just plain confused by how so many people get all fucking offended by an issue they actually agree with when black people start chiming in.

Its almost like they think police violence against white people is definitely a problem, but black people kind of have it coming. Or else they wouldn't be living in ghettos, selling drugs and toting guns while on welfare all while being big and black and scary. That can't be it, can it?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, really?

And don't give us shit about these calls taking you away from the real crime. No one here believes that a cop is going to get a call about robbery in progress and is going to respond with, sorry, I can't make that call, I'm already on a call with a girl selling water.

In addition, the cops responding are the ones generally that make the issue into something greater than it needs to be. Most of these calls people are referring to could be responded to in a 5-10 min stop by (if at all). Then they can go back to the all important job of sitting on the side of the road for hours trying to capture those menace to society speeders.

Holy hell ur dumb...I read your first paragraph and u have no idea what the hell ur talking about, or how shit works. So again let's play ur dumbass scenario.

If rich mfer "a" called in on kid selling water and a unit responded and is on scene dealing with her and that complaint, ie needs permits and bitching about it, then poor mfer "b" who calls in the robbery while I'm dealing with rich mfer "a" is getting a slower response time and probably wait longer since I'm probably going to have to tell rich mfer "a" I have to go to a robbery call while they bitch and moan about their disgust of that water sell and me not taking their complaint seriously.

Also instead of the dispatcher calling out my call sign and sending me to the call, she will put it put blind and hope someone can get away from their call to respond(ie water sale).....but hey I'm sure people rather have units tied up on these water sells, instead of driving around their neighborhood which may prevent a burglary or may have prevented the robbery ur speaking of.....oh wait my fault, now u will tell me how while on patrol you will never prevent a crime that is about to occur or going to happen.....I'm sure u can tell me how I happened to stop two guys who were rolling around the neighborhood during the day(people at work) and had just broke into two houses unreported and detectives found them to be responsible for 11 others, or how the admitted they were going to break into a couple more homes, prior to me stopping them...that will never happen.

Also for the other dumbass comment of sitting on the side of the road for speeding....I guess u live in Mayberry, because I dont have time to sit on the side of the road to issue tickets(we have a traffic enforcement section for that)..I go call to call. Also just last night...u know reference those pesky speeders as you say, well two decided it would be cool to race each other....little did they know that the owner of a bar had just secured his business and began his walk across the street.....that unimportant speeder having a good time racing hit and killed the owner. Speedy leaves the scene only to come back 33 min later. So ur right again....no need for traffic enforcement.

Last edited:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Holy hell ur dumb...I read your first paragraph and u have no idea what the hell ur talking about, or how shit works. So again let's play ur dumbass scenario.

If rich mfer "a" called in on kid selling water and a unit responded and is on scene dealing with her and that complaint, ie needs permits and bitching about it, then poor mfer "b" who calls in the robbery while I'm dealing with rich mfer "a" is getting a slower response time and probably wait longer since I'm probably going to have to tell rich mfer "a" I have to go to a robbery call while they bitch and moan about their disgust of that water sell and me not taking their complaint seriously.

Also instead of the dispatcher calling out my call sign and sending me to the call, she will put it put blind and hope someone can get away from their call to respond(ie water sale).....but hey I'm sure people rather have units tied up on these water sells, instead of driving around their neighborhood which may prevent a burglary or may have prevented the robbery ur speaking of.....oh wait my fault, now u will tell me how while on patrol you will never prevent a crime that is about to occur or going to happen.....I'm sure u can tell me how I happened to stop two guys who were rolling around the neighborhood during the day(people at work) and had just broke into two houses unreported and detectives found them to be responsible for 11 others, or how the admitted they were going to break into a couple more homes, prior to me stopping them...that will never happen.

Also for the other dumbass comment of sitting on the side of the road for speeding....I guess u live in Mayberry, because I dont have time to sit on the side of the road to issue tickets(we have a traffic enforcement section for that)..I go call to call. Also just last night...u know reference those pesky speeders as you say, well two decided it would be cool to race each other....little did they know that the owner of a bar had just secured his business and began his walk across the street.....that unimportant speeder having a good time racing hit and killed the owner. Speedy leaves the scene only to come back 33 min later. So ur right again....no need for traffic enforcement.

Holy fuck. So your police department is so advanced that they place you where crime is about to happen? So when you get the call, you are pulled away from that very special spot that had you placed in the proximity of the soon to happen crime? Give me a fucking break lmao.

And once again, it goes back to cops half the time making shit into more than it should be. If it takes you more than 5sec to tell someone selling water that you have to go to a more important call, then that speaks more about the incompetence of the police department.

Not to mention, here, they are at least smart enough to send code enforcement to respond to a call like that. If your department hasn't figured out how to compartmentalize calls like those, then once again, that speaks more to your organization.
Sounds like your department figured out how to not waste valuable resources on those horrible speeders, but haven't figured out how to not waste those same resources on a, running a business without a permit call... Lmao.

And for every deadly speeder there is exponentially more tickets for <5 over. And I would expect a cop to know the difference between simple speeding and reckless/exhibition driving. Or are you going to tell me that the only ticket/crime this deadly speeder was charged with was speeding? Lol. With that logic, you should throw shop lifters in prison because some other thieves robbed a bank for hundreds of thousands.

Making shit into something bigger than it needs to be. Proving my point.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy fuck. So your police department is so advanced that they place you where crime is about to happen? Uhh, dont know where it says we predict crime, but I guess u had to make yourself feel better.....and yes police depts are advanced in the sense of data collected, seeing high crime areas, therefore they assign units to that area...but we should take those units who could prevent or deter crime, to get those darn kids selling water

So when you get the call, you are pulled away from that very special spot that had you placed in the proximity of the soon to happen crime?

Oh boy, do u know what a district is? Or district responsibility? I doubt it because you are getting more ridiculous, each post. Still wondering where you are getting the soon to happen crime from...then again look who is posting

Give me a fucking break lmao. Can you get some sense with it?

And once again, it goes back to cops half the time making shit into more than it should be. If it takes you more than 5sec to tell someone selling water that you have to go to a more important call, then that speaks more about the incompetence of the police department.Hmmm pretty sure it takes more than 5 seconds to drive to the area, get out the car, obtain information from people u made contact with and advise them....the only incompetence I see here, is the moronic caller and you for not focusing on that issue

Not to mention, here, they are at least smart enough to send code enforcement to respond to a call like that. If your department hasn't figured out how to compartmentalize calls like those, then once again, that speaks more to your organization. Sounds like ur talking out ur ass as usual and have no clue what u'r talking about. My department ranked the safest city in the US with a capita over 500,000...I'm sure that speaks volumes of us doing our job and the citizens doing there part in assisting us
Sounds like your department figured out how to not waste valuable resources on those horrible speeders, but haven't figured out how to not waste those same resources on a, running a business without a permit call... Lmao.Already answered, above Cpt Make shit up

And for every deadly speeder there is exponentially more tickets for <5 over. I work with several and dont know many who give tickets unless its 10 over, but hey whatever makes u feel good about ur bsAnd I would expect a cop to know the difference between simple speeding and reckless/exhibition driving.Huh? I'm sure u were crying earlier about traffic enforcement, gave an example of this waste of time, as u would call it resulted in a death...but oh well Or are you going to tell me that the only ticket/crime this deadly speeder was charged with was speeding? umm where did we get into what he was charged with...maybe u should tell us Lol. With that logic, you should throw shop liftersPlease tell me the amount that needs to be taken for shoplifters to actually go to jail? in prison because some other thieves robbed a bank for hundreds of thousands.Or selling water without a permit

Making shit into something bigger than it needs to be. Proving my point.

You have no point....ur running ur mouth about shit u have no idea, in how it works or runs...Here is the point I get...the cops need to focus on kids selling water or people swimming instead of patrolling neighborhoods and enforcing traffic...got it

Last edited:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup. There are a lot of us that are just plain confused by how so many people get all fucking offended by an issue they actually agree with when black people start chiming in.

Its almost like they think police violence against white people is definitely a problem, but black people kind of have it coming. Or else they wouldn't be living in ghettos, selling drugs and toting guns while on welfare all while being big and black and scary. That can't be it, can it?

Totally agree

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
TIL that fining people for nonsense calls to the police won't stop rich people from doing it.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And for every deadly speeder there is exponentially more tickets for <5 over. And I would expect a cop to know the difference between simple speeding and reckless/exhibition driving. Or are you going to tell me that the only ticket/crime this deadly speeder was charged with was speeding?

So basically, Newblood here got pulled over the other day and given a speeding ticket he felt was just some bored cop "making shit into something bigger than it needs to be". Since said cop would not engage in this argument, or more likely, Newblood had not the nerve to start said argument with a IRL police officer inches from his face...he decided to pick this fight with some poor chap that made the bad decision of revealing his profession on a sports message board.

Of all the places this thread has been...this may be the most laughable.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am a police officer.....have been for 19.5 years......if u dont think there is a difference, how personal bias, fears or other feelings come into play, when dealing with people, then you're kidding urself. I'm not referring to shootings...just in ticket issuing, poss of marijuana charge(for personal use not selling), etc., it is totally different. Hell you have no idea, how many times I been called on people for just walking up the street, going home...most officers are good people and don't do it, but they all know who those guys are and tend to stay away from their calls.

Reasons I like police officers:
They always are at the potential of putting themselves in harms way for others.
They have helped me and mine a few times when being young and stupid when they could have made things miserable if they chose to do so.
They keep public events safe and enjoyable when drunk hillbillies, et al., show up.
They have tried to help out with issues of theft, going above and beyond.

Reasons I hate police officers:
Too large of a % of cops seems to think they are a superhero due to the transitive property of a real hero cop 4 states away.
Expecting free lunch and being bad tippers (personal knowledge).
Being too lazy to do ones job if it inconveniences/disinterests them and being a what you gonna do about it dick (again, personal knowledge multiple occasions).

Just like every profession there are good and bad, the biggest problem with law enforcement is the bad feel privileged and have the power to make your life hell and that power and privilege draws in marginal people to the job.

Firemen are much the same.

Last edited:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
So basically, Newblood here got pulled over the other day and given a speeding ticket he felt was just some bored cop "making shit into something bigger than it needs to be". Since said cop would not engage in this argument, or more likely, Newblood had not the nerve to start said argument with a IRL police officer inches from his face...he decided to pick this fight with some poor chap that made the bad decision of revealing his profession on a sports message board.

Of all the places this thread has been...this may be the most laughable.

Lmao. Totally nailed it. You win one free bowel examination. Where would you like me to send my sample?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You win one free bowel examination. Where would you like me to send my sample?

Umm...I dunno.

Maybe the poster above you with "doc" in his Handle?

(...double check for "foreign objects", doc...)

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You have no point....ur running ur mouth about shit u have no idea, in how it works or runs...Here is the point I get...the cops need to focus on kids selling water or people swimming instead of patrolling neighborhoods and enforcing traffic...got it

You are the one that made the scenario about being on the scene and taking all this time to tell the people you had to go to another call, not me.
longer since I'm probably going to have to tell rich mfer "a" I have to go to a robbery call while they bitch and moan about their disgust of that water sell and me not taking their complaint seriously.
And if you try to tell me that you get a call about operating a business without a license, start driving, then get a call about a burglary in process, but tell the dispatcher sorry, can't respond I am on my way to a call about a girl selling water, and still take the time to drive your ass to a water selling scene, and take yourself away from the burglary, I will literally laugh myself out of my fucking chair.

Guess you haven't figured out what a Code Enforcement Officer is yet where you live. Instead you still send cops to these stupid calls. Once again, speaks for your departments efficiency. Which you are trying to blame everyone else for.

Hell I just found a job application online for one near here (actually found two, but the 2nd didn't give much info about duties, but needed even less experience)

------

Code Enforcement Officer I or II
$16.42 - $24.14 an hour
Code Enforcement Officer II. Must have three (3) years of responsible experience in Code Enforcement or as a Law Enforcement Officer....

Receives complaints and reports from citizens regarding alleged violations of City ordinances, codes, and regulations. Investigates these claims and determines the nature of the allegation and apprises complainants of possible solutions.

------

Here they are hiring a guy that only need 3 years in code enforcement experience to answer these types of calls.
There, they are apparently sending half the police force all the way across the city to answer illegal water seller calls.

Used to work with a girl that got one for 1 over. I thought it was bullshit too, until she showed me the ticket. I have got one for 8 over in a 35. Didn't ultimately matter because I did a plea of abeyance and it dropped off anyway.

Oh, you have let me know how it works there. Send cop cars to an, operating a business call without a permit call. Talk about living in Mayberry...

You should let us know what the charges were for the racers. Since you know, I alluded to the question first and you have the intimate knowledge of the situation. And you are the one that tried to take a simple speeding example and shoehorn it into a racing/reckless/exhibition driving scenario (once again, making something into something bigger than it should be). There is a reason there is a charge for reckless/exhibition driving. Because not all speeding falls under blatant abandonment of street laws like your racers. Just wow...

The answer is, any amount. But I didn't say jail. I said prison. So...

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Umm...I dunno.

Maybe the poster above you with "doc" in his Handle?

(...double check for "foreign objects", doc...)

Odd, with your concern about my bowel movements, I thought you would want to do the inspection first hand.
Must be to busy with other samples. Fair enough.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Odd, with your concern about my bowel movements, I thought you would want to do the inspection first hand.
Must be to busy with other samples. Fair enough.

I believe you have me confused with my 'Xerohour' alt. I will sign in there and be all over it soon enough.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I believe you have me confused with my 'Xerohour' alt. I will sign in there and be all over it soon enough.

Oh, so it wasn't you that was concern about my shits, appreciative of updates about my movements and giving me the advise about them?
Sorry, maybe it was Jamais Pu and I misread.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, maybe it was Jamais Pu and I misread.

There you go. Must be that 'Lame Ass Poo' guy DB70 is always crowing about.

Great detective work! Maybe you should join your local police force and show em how it's done, son!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
There you go. Must be that 'Lame Ass Poo' guy DB70 is always crowing about.

Great detective work! Maybe you should join your local police force and show em how it's done, son!

Shame. You should be proud of what you are good at. Don't hide your light under a bushel and all that.

I tots should. I would set a new standard. I'd have fire and ambulance along with police respond to lemonade stands (SWAT too? Nah, that's ridiculous. Right?) . Set a new precedence for safety.