1. Chicago Blackhawks
What? For a Trump impersonation?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If they only had some kind of idea that he would act like a moron...I mean it's not like he had a history of acting like this in college...

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
This thread is lacking. I have no idea what Winston did from this thread. I clicked the link... it alludes to Winston being accused of sexually assaulting an Uber driver. I don't know anything about that. Anyone know something?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This thread is lacking. I have no idea what Winston did from this thread. I clicked the link... it alludes to Winston being accused of sexually assaulting an Uber driver. I don't know anything about that. Anyone know something?

He's been accused of sexually assaulting an Über driver. You're welcome.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He’s been suspended for this particular incident from last season...

5.gif

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He allegedly grabbed the woman’s crotch while waiting at a drive thru. Ronald Darby was in the car and vouched for Winston but the investigation is expected to lead to suspension so it must be more than he said / she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bort

Liked Posts:
He allegedly grabbed the woman’s crotch while waiting at a drive thru. Ronald Darby was in the car and vouched for Winston but the investigation is expected to lead to suspension so it must be more than he said / she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Darby accidentally dropped his Super Bowl ring in the front seat of the car, and Winston was innocently reaching for it. This could all just be a big misunderstanding.

Also, Darby was such a beast for the Eagles in the playoffs. The Bills front office is looking very stupid for trading him away for fucking Jordan Matthews. Pace should have tried giving the Bills Cam Meredith for Darby.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Darby accidentally dropped his Super Bowl ring in the front seat of the car, and Winston was innocently reaching for it. This could all just be a big misunderstanding.

Also, Darby was such a beast for the Eagles in the playoffs. The Bills front office is looking very stupid for trading him away for fucking Jordan Matthews. Pace should have tried giving the Bills Cam Meredith for Darby.

NFL just concluded that Darby lied.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

Why the hell was Winston in the front seat with the Uber driver?

I guess Uber drivers will take you through a drive thru if you want, but I don't imagine that's typical either.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 games is such a weird suspension.

Either he sexually assaulted a woman and should be suspended for much longer OR he did nothing wrong and shouldn't be punished at all.

I don't think simply taking an uber should be conduct detrimental to the league.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He should be kicked out of the league. He would not be missed anyways, not a very good QB. There is a lot of pressure now with the latest news that Winston lied after is his 3rd friend is now saying that Winston was alone in the car with the woman. That friend is a convicted rapist who is now serving time in prison. Would not be surprised if he ends up getting suspended longer. Tampa should just release him.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is so fucking strange, it alone should be enough for perma to California.

I just love looking at all the facial expressions around him. Watch a new dude each time lol. 12 at the very end is my fav