Chandler Hutchison highlights

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty pumped about this kid, he seems to have a warrior spirit that I really like...smooth as silk too ridiculous

[video=youtube;9XqQXH78CEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XqQXH78CEw[/video]

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Hopefully a Young Pippen, or Jimmy Buckets. He’s explosive & has a decent looking soft shot.
Seems to have above avg athleticism & plays the angles well. Poor man’s Mikail Bridges...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They needed some wing athletic ability. I am pretty sure I can get by Denzel Valentine.

He gets off the ground exceptionally well.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I work more now that I'm self employed so I wasn't able to watch as much college basketball as in the past. I'm going to have to go through and find some Boise State games from last season. He looks like a pretty good athlete from this and other highlight videos i've seen.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Admittedly after the rumors surfaced that we promised to take him, I immediately developed an irrational hatred for this guy. After seeing those highlights though, he looks like he has a few pretty good qualities for a late 1st that could allow him to actually contribute on this roster.

I like how he can seemingly drive with either hand and finish strong at the basket. Jumper looks pretty smooth both on the step back and the catch and shoot, hopefully the range translates well.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
he has good length but he's been very hesitant on shooting and looks like he's moving at half the speed of everyone else at summer league especially on defense.