Do You Think Goldman Should Have Made The List?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fair enough...he was definitely playing out of position. Yes it’s exciting to see what he does in his 2nd yr at SS. Still think for talent, potential, and upside Cohen was a Pace top 5. It’s a good convo tho.

People like to say this except the reality is that Amos still played a lot of free safety last season. I've pointed this out many times before and every single time people go dead silent.

https://xer0hour.com/amossnaps.png

amossnaps.png

https://xer0hour.com/jacksonsnaps.png

jacksonsnaps.png

People don't seem to notice or realize that Fangio is hella creative with where he lines up his defensive players all over the field.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Amos is one of the most solid safeties this team has had in the past decade plus. Me frankly, I can easily live with sparingly getting INTs or causing INTs for his teammates so long as he remains that solid in coverage and against the run. My only gripe would be him staying healthy. Nothing more nothing less.

dawags

Liked Posts:
Not trying to be an ass but how can both, Amos and Jackson, have so many more snaps at FS than SS. I always thought that in a 2 safety set, one was the FS and the other was the SS. Are they only SS if they are in the box?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Bears will not have any players in that dumbass list until they start winning..

Howard,jackson and Hicks should have easily made it but for some reason players hate the Bears

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not trying to be an ass but how can both, Amos and Jackson, have so many more snaps at FS than SS. I always thought that in a 2 safety set, one was the FS and the other was the SS. Are they only SS if they are in the box?

Remember that Amos missed games. That affects snap counts aside from Fangio moving them around anyways.