The stupid joke thread - PLease keep the jokes in here for the sake of the rest of us

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spartan was driving down a country road with BaBaBlacksheep and Fatman as passengers. Spartan pulls the car over and says "look at that sheep with his head caught in the fence.

Spartan gets out of the car and has his way with the sheep. BaBaBlacksheep then gets out and has his way with the sheep also.

After they were done Spartan says "where the hell is Fatman?"

They both look a little further down the road and see Fatman with his head stuck in the fence saying "I'm next"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks, “Why the long face?”

588694074-e1506085435848.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I parked my car on the street, fitting in a tight spot with mad parallel parking skills. I knew I did a good job but was surprised when I went back to my car somebody had left a note on my windshield complimenting me. It said “Parking Fine”. Hell yeah!

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Why do leprechauns laugh when they run ?

The grass tickles there balls ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
An Australian bear walked confidently into a job interview and declared, "I believe I am koala-fied for this job!"

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I parked my car on the street, fitting in a tight spot with mad parallel parking skills. I knew I did a good job but was surprised when I went back to my car somebody had left a note on my windshield complimenting me. It said “Parking Fine”. Hell yeah!

Try harder, so far "nothing" would be better than your material.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Spartan was driving down a country road with BaBaBlacksheep and Fatman as passengers. Spartan pulls the car over and says "look at that sheep with his head caught in the fence.

Spartan gets out of the car and has his way with the sheep. BaBaBlacksheep then gets out and has his way with the sheep also.

After they were done Spartan says "where the hell is Fatman?"

They both look a little further down the road and see Fatman with his head stuck in the fence saying "I'm next"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
best one of the day

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
A salesman approaches a house with a man on the porch and a barking dog in the driveway. The salesman rolls down his window and asks the gentleman if his dog bites. The gentle man responds "nope". As the salesman exits the car the dog promptly bites him in the leg. After the sales man quickly returns to his car with a wounded leg he yells to the gentleman " I thought you said your dog didn't bite" the gentleman responded "that's not my dog."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're so dumb, you stared at an orange juice carton because it said “concentrate”!
A spin-off to that would be " why did it take a blonde three days to open a bottle of orange juice" ?
Because it said " Concentrate on the side ".

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking at Spunky Porkstacker's avatar reminds me of a funny incident long ago. I was taking a train ride to the city and I looked up as I heard the conductor tell a lady, who was boarding, "damn, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen." The woman was pissed and just stormed to the back of the train car and grabbed a seat still cursing the conductor who insulted her baby. She was telling another woman, sitting by her, what the conductor said about her precious baby. The woman basically told her not to take that shit and said she should go give that conductor a piece of her mind, she said, "go now and tell that mf off. Go right now!! I'll hold your monkey for you."

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
A pirate walks into a bar with a big ship's steering wheel jammed into his pants.

"What's up with that?' asks the bar tender.

"Argh," replies the pirate. "It's drivin' me nuts!"

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk