Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They could still acquire Leonard.

But even with that they're not coming out of the West.

I think there's less of a chance Pop will trade him to LA now. And if he does, he'll want probably both Kuzma and Ingram, and I don't think LA will do that.

They're more likely to get Leonard next year in free agency, and then have a logjam at F, with Kuzma, Ingram, LBJ, and Leonard. They'd have to get creative with the lineup to give all of them enough minutes.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Damn, who would have thought that the East could become even more pathetic.

Basketball wise, I don't get this move for LeBron. The Lakers aren't good enough to get passed Golden State or even Houston. It'll probably be that way for a couple of more years, at which point LBJ will be 35 and the decline. Even if the Lakers do get another star, LBJ at some point will not be good enough to dominant teams like he currently does.

Unless he knows something we don't know, like KD joining him next year.

Its a pivot toward post-career. He wants to get in the movie business (he owns a production company).

LeBron is officially "Hollywood as Hell" Noah should tweet this lol.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will Guillory: Twelve of the 15 players that made an All-NBA team last year will be in the Western conference next year. That’s insane – via Twitter WillGuillory

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Will Guillory: Twelve of the 15 players that made an All-NBA team last year will be in the Western conference next year. That’s insane – via Twitter WillGuillory

Sounds like the Bulls are in a prime spot.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Only 4 players on the top 10 all-time scorers list did not play for the Lakers.

AussieBear

SUPER Mario Hezonja signs with dah nicks.. 1 yr 6.5 mil.. what a bargain... i filled out me fan transfer form and be heading back to duh knicks... super mario and the injury prone unicorn... sounds like a guud switch game...

damn they need to get rid of kenny noah g and his contract...

kyrie be coming nexx year... gunna bring his injury prone ass to duh squad 2...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m glad to see the bulls aren’t making any typical blunder like signings so far and sticking to the rebuild plan

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Sure seems like Lebrons production companies, two LA houses, and now teenage boys were the bigger reasons to get to LA. Dont know if Stephenson, McGee are the guys LeBron was looking for, but he said he did not want to be the first big name on a new team and he is. Apparently he told Magic to wait til next year, so he is willing to break the streak of nba finals. Figure going to the west would have broken that streak anyway.

No, this is LeBrons future as the next spike lee or tyler perry.

D Rose got a one year deal with Minnesota and since he will be on an nba roster, his 14 plus million shoe deal kicks in. So he basically signed a one year 16 million dollar contract.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
now that lebron has signed its up to magic to land kawhi and or cousins

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sure seems like Lebrons production companies, two LA houses, and now teenage boys were the bigger reasons to get to LA. Dont know if Stephenson, McGee are the guys LeBron was looking for, but he said he did not want to be the first big name on a new team and he is. Apparently he told Magic to wait til next year, so he is willing to break the streak of nba finals. Figure going to the west would have broken that streak anyway.

No, this is LeBrons future as the next spike lee or tyler perry.

D Rose got a one year deal with Minnesota and since he will be on an nba roster, his 14 plus million shoe deal kicks in. So he basically signed a one year 16 million dollar contract.

Yea, LeBron is thinking more down the line about his post-b ball career and his family(who he often talks about a lot in terms of his priorities). And he feels like he did all he could with Cleveland, and isn't going to get any further with what he has there. He also doesn't really see himself there after basketball is done.

LeBron wanting to go to La is clearly more than just about basketball.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

I am pretty sure Lebron would rather play with Ingram and Kuzma than to have them dealt away. Never know who might step in and help the Lakers by becoming a third.

Did you also see that Minnesota is trying to go cheap on Butler (again). Already getting him for a minimum max from before with the bulls at 5/95, now they say they want to give him a max extension at a measly 110 and making it sound like alot of money. But with Thibbs and his 3 hour practices, who knows if Jimmy is thinking of getting paid when injured again.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have no problem with LBJ leaving again. By the looks of it, a lot of Cavs fans aren't too upset either. He delivered a championship.

I just thought he would have tried finding a way on a team that was going to immediately contend, like he did with Miami.

Oh well, at least it increases the Bulls chances of doing anything in the East over the next few years.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Cousins is risky. Whoever signs him should only go for a 1-2 year deal to see how he comes back. Big man coming off a torn achilles? Idk...

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure Lebron would rather play with Ingram and Kuzma than to have them dealt away. Never know who might step in and help the Lakers by becoming a third.

Did you also see that Minnesota is trying to go cheap on Butler (again). Already getting him for a minimum max from before with the bulls at 5/95, now they say they want to give him a max extension at a measly 110 and making it sound like alot of money. But with Thibbs and his 3 hour practices, who knows if Jimmy is thinking of getting paid when injured again.

depending on whats given up for leonard id much rather have a guy like leonard over ingram and kuzma. ingram is still a question mark and while kuzma is looking good its not no lock hes going to be a stud.

as for twolves, i think they know jimmy would likely decline but it shows jimmy that the wolves want him.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Cousins is risky. Whoever signs him should only go for a 1-2 year deal to see how he comes back. Big man coming off a torn achilles? Idk...

lakers will go all out to compete now that lebron is there...this is the time to take risks

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
lakers will go all out to compete now that lebron is there...this is the time to take risks

I think that is what the owners and GM's think. Lets get a team around LeBron to win titles. I just dont see that same fire in James as he ran away from Cleveland again while it seems as if the western conference playoffs will be the NBA finals.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I think that is what the owners and GM's think. Lets get a team around LeBron to win titles. I just dont see that same fire in James as he ran away from Cleveland again while it seems as if the western conference playoffs will be the NBA finals.

i agree he ran away from Cleveland the first time but he came home and won them a championship for the first time in their history, he owes them nothing. i'd be very surprised if magic did not trade some package of kuzma/ingram/randle/hart and multiple picks for leonard.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
I would love for the Bulls to sign Julius Randle

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been informed DeMarcus Cousins is signing with the Warriors for the MLE.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ridiculous. If Cousins comes back 60% healthy, just give them the trophy.