CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've been informed DeMarcus Cousins is signing with the Warriors for the MLE.

He's going to spend the first half of the season rehabbing, so he'll come back for the important stuff. The guys on that team will do a lot in the press to help him shake off that "locker room cancer" thing. He'll win a championship, and then a year from now will hit the market under an expanded cap. He's the biggest winner so far in the whole FA.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
And to think, they just extended Adam Silver's contract.

His quest to balance conferences and punish tankers doesn't seem all that effective. And he has said repeatedly that super teams are bad for the NBA.
Everything end goal he has, it seems to result in the opposite. More tankers, more power to one conference, more super teams. I'm sure he's a wizard with law books, but damn he's the worst commissioner the NBA has ever seen by an impressively laughable long shot.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Surely theres some fuckery afoot here.

DMC will be a negative to GS though.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And to think, they just extended Adam Silver's contract.

His quest to balance conferences and punish tankers doesn't seem all that effective. And he has said repeatedly that super teams are bad for the NBA.
Everything end goal he has, it seems to result in the opposite. More tankers, more power to one conference, more super teams. I'm sure he's a wizard with law books, but damn he's the worst commissioner the NBA has ever seen by an impressively laughable long shot.

I don't get why the NBA continues to have fan fare and ratings. How can anyone enjoy this shit when you absolutely already know the outcome?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They are going to need to get rid of conferences to mke the league worth watching. As of right now the east is too meh

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

I whole heartedly agree. He’s not a winning player and is a fucking loon. Has to be one of the more overrated players in the league. Never has won anything and is continuously a distraction and head case.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
They are going to need to get rid of conferences to mke the league worth watching. As of right now the east is too meh

On the plus side if the bulls decide to compete, they will have an easier road.

AussieBear

I don't get why the NBA continues to have fan fare and ratings. How can anyone enjoy this shit when you absolutely already know the outcome?

you mean like when duh bulls traded will fucking purdue for rodman when they already had jordan n pippen..

bulls could of offered cousins a modest 10-15 mil per on a 1n1........ but they be in tank mode for zion etc etc.... and they is gunna fuck that plan up again like dis year.. started out strong with it but ya know how it finished

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
So I take it when we were told the Bulls would be "Sneaky in free agency", what they meant was they would be extremely quiet. Touche!

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

That's certainly possible, Cousins could be a offensive sink and hurt team D at times. It expands their ridiculous ceiling though IMO.Cousins as a low post offensive threat adds another dimension to GS's offense. Might not be better in the reg(plus considering rehab for Cousins), but they're now pretty much unbeatable in a 7 game series IMO.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's certainly possible, Cousins could be a offensive sink and hurt team D at times. It expands their ridiculous ceiling though IMO.Cousins as a low post offensive threat adds another dimension to GS's offense. Might not be better in the reg(plus considering rehab for Cousins), but they're now pretty much unbeatable in a 7 game series IMO.
It's a no risk move for the Dubs really. If he recovers well and isn't a headache, then they're even more ridiculous than before. If not, they just don't play him and let him go come season's end and continue on business as usual.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's a no risk move for the Dubs really. If he recovers well and isn't a headache, then they're even more ridiculous than before. If not, they just don't play him and let him go come season's end and continue on business as usual.

Pretty much.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
you mean like when duh bulls traded will fucking purdue for rodman when they already had jordan n pippen..

bulls could of offered cousins a modest 10-15 mil per on a 1n1........ but they be in tank mode for zion etc etc.... and they is gunna fuck that plan up again like dis year.. started out strong with it but ya know how it finished

yeah, but at least Portis would be put in his place and afraid to hit him.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
OK, so Gordon gets 4 years 84 million and I start to think, is that what Lavine is going to be looking for, then Randle ends up signing for 2/19 and I wonder who told that guy to sign such a little contract? I thought they were estimating he would be getting in the 20"s being restricted with the lakers.

Either way, I dont know if no news is good news to resign Zach for a "Felicio" type deal.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
yeah, but at least Portis would be put in his place and afraid to hit him.

I don’t think Bobby is afraid of Cousins. You don’t have those crazy eyes if you have fear of tusslin

Enasic

Liked Posts:
They at least need to decide on Lavine, Vonleh and Nwaba. I know they dont want to set their own market with these guys, but they did with Felicio last year.

Maybe they learned from their mistake?

They slow played it with mirotic last season and are wisely doing the same with their guys this year. They hold all the cards and are in no rush to get them to sign and likewise, LaVine and nwaba aren’t in a rush to sign a deal right now either.

czman

Liked Posts:
OK, so Gordon gets 4 years 84 million and I start to think, is that what Lavine is going to be looking for, then Randle ends up signing for 2/19 and I wonder who told that guy to sign such a little contract? I thought they were estimating he would be getting in the 20"s being restricted with the lakers.

Either way, I dont know if no news is good news to resign Zach for a "Felicio" type deal.

The Felcio deal was terrible when it was signed and if the Bulls did not know it was terrible when they offered it then they are even more inept than I thought.