BEARs In SuperBowl 2019

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ready for the Flak

BEARs decimate the NFL. Go 12-4 win the division championship and Go to the Superbowl

Top Ten Offense

Top Five Defense

EQUALS Superbowl Nancies

((( O really hitting on all Eight 8 cylinders come December and approaching redline )))

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
14-34 under pace's watch. Its bit premature to say this is a super bowl team.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

Good job Alpha now what is Poop stir gonna say to this. Stole his thunder. :pace:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Pace took a team with a crappy roster and had to turn it over. Were there other possible GM hires at the time that could have a better record than him, we'll never know. If you have a name I'd love to here it. How much does Fox have to do with that record? And NO I'm not a Pace nuthugger as you love to say. So you and the other board idiot love to bring up that record, but how much better could it have been? 10 more meaningless wins, whoopy twa.

BUT BUT Ashon gone.
giphy.gif

You will never get it...he didn't want to be here. Time will tell but the Bears will do fine going forward with what they have now.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace took a team with a crappy roster and had to turn it over. Were there other possible GM hires at the time that could have a better record than him, we'll never know. If you have a name I'd love to here it. How much does Fox have to do with that record? And NO I'm not a Pace nuthugger as you love to say. So you and the other board idiot love to bring up that record, but how much better could it have been? 10 more meaningless wins, whoopy twa.

BUT BUT Ashon gone.
giphy.gif

You will never get it...he didn't want to be here. Time will tell but the Bears will do fine going forward with what they have now.

Why waste your time with that prancing nancy boy

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why waste your time with that prancing nancy boy

I would just dislike him but he reports it and the mod cancels out my negs and deducts from my rep, serious.

Funny stuff a message board moderator doing something like that, not really in the job description, must be real life buds.:shrug:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I would just dislike him but he reports it and the mod cancels out my negs and deducts from my rep, serious.

Funny stuff a message board moderator doing something like that, not really in the job description, must be real life buds.:shrug:

Maybe the mods agree that you have an unhealthy infatuation with me. I never dislike posters i disagree with. In fact i never dislike at all. People have a right to their opinions just like you have the right to disagree.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

BUT BUT Ashon gone.
giphy.gif

So did emery but he had a 3 year 23-25 and got canned. Pace has a 3 year record of 14-34 but gets an extension. Both came with similar situations of an aging roster whose window had close. Emery's only hire was trestman which was bad. Pace hires fox which was worse than trestman. Emery overpays cutler. Pace over pays glennon. Some fans just realize that the bears got a downgrade.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe the mods agree that you have an unhealthy infatuation with me. I never dislike posters i disagree with. In fact i never dislike at all. People have a right to their opinions just like you have the right to disagree.

I have rarely disliked anyone since I registered here, just a couple of special posters like you. And NO, there's no infatuation with an Alpha Male at all.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So did emery but he had a 3 year 23-25 and got canned. Pace has a 3 year record of 14-34 but gets an extension. Both came with similar situations of an aging roster whose window had close. Emery's only hire was trestman which was bad. Pace hires fox which was worse than trestman. Emery overpays cutler. Pace over pays glennon. Some fans just realize that the bears got a downgrade.

You really should drop the Emery references LOL. The roster he inherited is why he was close to 500 in win/ loss. He created the mess Pace is cleaning up. The Cutler contract alone was a disaster. Still like to know who you wanted instead of Pace.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

We can report negs?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't want the Bears playing any Superbowl in Miami. Bears have bad history playing in Miami. Isn't that where it's at?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Hey I like your optimism, but I gotta disagree.

Right now, we look like an "8-8 team" on paper. That means that luck could go either way and put us anywhere between 5-11 and 11-5 because we will be in a lot of close games. That is just how it works sometimes.

The following year, I am hoping that we add ammunition to our pass rush and work to improve the OL. With the way Green Bay has been for a decade, and the way Minny is also strong and competitive, that means we are a WC team that, depending on how the luck falls, could see us win the division or barely miss the playoffs. We have a competitive division.

2021, I would say if things keep trending upward, we are playing for the division title and a superbowl competitor. Rodgers will cost too much for GB to have depth anywhere, Minny will still be competitive if Kirk Cousins plays up to his expected level, and Detroit will be looking for it's next QB.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Ready for the Flak

BEARs decimate the NFL. Go 12-4 win the division championship and Go to the Superbowl

Top Ten Offense

Top Five Defense

EQUALS Superbowl Nancies

((( O really hitting on all Eight 8 cylinders come December and approaching redline )))

Honestly and objectively speaking I wouldn’t be shocked at all. Roquan Smith is probably good for a win. A better Trubisky is probably good for a win. Getting rid of Fox is easily good for 10 wins right there.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You really should drop the Emery references LOL. The roster he inherited is why he was close to 500 in win/ loss. He created the mess Pace is cleaning up. The Cutler contract alone was a disaster. Still like to know who you wanted instead of Pace.

Emery inherited a similar roster. Maybe worse.