1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I agree.

At this point Mitch can be a colossal bust.... or he can go on to have a Hall of Fame career. In other words, he has not proved jack! When he gets asked questions he needs to keep things general without going into specifics, shut up about himself and let his play do the talking.

At the end of the day, none of us should giva shit about what he says.... (so stop running your mouth Mitch).... its what he does that will count.
Finally, a knowledgable football fan that understand that proving it is more important than talking about it. That should shut up all the homers and noobs here nipping at my heals

corgi-biting-dog-boot-pup.jpg

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I agree.

At this point Mitch can be a colossal bust.... or he can go on to have a Hall of Fame career. In other words, he has not proved jack! When he gets asked questions he needs to keep things general without going into specifics, shut up about himself and let his play do the talking.

At the end of the day, none of us should giva shit about what he says.... (so stop running your mouth Mitch).... its what he does that will count.

Mierda.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Some will look for anything to troll about. Trubs was asked questions and he answered. He didn't talk about how great he was or how many games he was going to win. He just answered questions about his experience in his first year and how it's going this offseason. Is he supposed to be some kind of Omelette queen of the dipshits and blow off the reporter? GTFO with this crap. Go find another team and message board to troll. I hear Jet fans miss you anyway.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Some will look for anything to troll about. Trubs was asked questions and he answered. He didn't talk about how great he was or how many games he was going to win. He just answered questions about his experience in his first year and how it's going this offseason. Is he supposed to be some kind of Omelette queen of the dipshits and blow off the reporter? GTFO with this crap. Go find another team and message board to troll. I hear Jet fans miss you anyway.
-picture-id10079986

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He obviously also learned to speak in cliches.

“For us, it’s just taking it one day at a time, control what we can control and be the best that we can possibly be for the Chicago Bears,” Trubisky said of his goals this season. “Again, it’s just taking it one day at a time. We can’t get ahead of ourselves or jump ahead on the schedule. We’ve got to try to be 1-0 each week and focus on each opponent, and we know what kind of talent we have in this locker room, and I think if we believe in each other if we have, continue to buy into coach Nagy’s plan, that we can contend with anybody. You guys know that’s how it is in the NFL: Anybody can win week in and week out.

Ha he is Nuke LaLoosh. Hell, Mitch "Nuke" Trubisky beats the hell outta that Mako crap.

[video=youtube_share;EZprAlFcQLA]https://youtu.be/EZprAlFcQLA[/video]

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes have gotten most of the press this offseason as they head into their second seasons.

Is this really the case? I haven't been paying much attention to football this summer with the World Cup going on, so I don't know if this opening line to the article is accurate or not. I can understand Watson, but see no reason why Mahomes' 2018 season should be more anticipated than Trubisky's.

Is this another case of the media hating da Berz?

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Is this really the case? I haven't been paying much attention to football this summer with the World Cup going on, so I don't know if this opening line to the article is accurate or not. I can understand Watson, but see no reason why Mahomes' 2018 season should be more anticipated than Trubisky's.

The Mahome's love was fleeting. Mostly provoked by the KC media. They just traded Alex Smith who had a great year in 2017. Their secondary gutted through trades or free agency. They needed some some smoke and mirrors for their up coming 8-8, 7-9 season ... at best. There isnt much hype anymore.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
After thinking about it, I have to agree with Omelet. One time I asked Mitch for the time and replies "its five past six". That asshole could have just said 6:05 but he loves to "bable" on and on

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

The media has been pretty high on Mahomes. Makes sense to me though as he is inheriting an offense that put up huge points last year and includes the likes of Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Kareem hunt, and newly acquired Sammy Watkins. That’s gonna be a fun offense to watch with a young gunslinger back there running the show.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
STFU moron

1/10

Senility is creeping in....

I remember a few yrs back this would have been a snarky and at least somewhat clever line- now this.

Take your pills, old man.

p.s.

Who the fk cares what the kid says; i'll start paying attention around training camp like most normal fans.