Can the bulls get jimmy back?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Sounds like the Butler trade to Miami fell apart at the last minute.

It's probably hard to know who is even running the Wolves right now. Thibs or the owner? Thibs just can't get a long with anyone and that's his downfall.

The Bulls trading Butler was one of GarPax's best moves in recent times. You generally do not get very good value for trading "superstar" talent in the NBA, but the Bulls did pretty well. Lauri is a stud and Dunn/Lavine are good players. I think Dunn still has room to get better for sure. If Lavine could learn how to defend a bit, he'd be a hot commodity.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Sounds like the Butler trade to Miami fell apart at the last minute.

It's probably hard to know who is even running the Wolves right now. Thibs or the owner? Thibs just can't get a long with anyone and that's his downfall.

The Bulls trading Butler was one of GarPax's best moves in recent times. You generally do not get very good value for trading "superstar" talent in the NBA, but the Bulls did pretty well. Lauri is a stud and Dunn/Lavine are good players. I think Dunn still has room to get better for sure. If Lavine could learn how to defend a bit, he'd be a hot commodity.

It did not take Jimmy to get Lauri, the bull should have been able to keep 16 at that time. I am pretty sure other teams might have listened to move up.

You had a guy in butler that wanted players to work harder so the team could get better. They could have probably had lavine in free agency this year anyway with this deal and Minny in a bind with the max deals. No, if Jimmy was just Jimmy and Garpax did not sign Wade and Rondo, dont forget, they paid both of them to leave, what, 20 million dollars?

I would have kept Jimmy over Fred in a heart beat since Fred has not done shit. This new offense set looks like four guys take a turn to dribble the ball down the court and shoot. What difference is that than isolation? So these guys that are younger, less experienced, not as hard a worker who should be doing as they are told are not running any kind of offense either.

Jimmy was right

All Minnesota offered Jimmy as an extension was 4/110, while lesser players are getting 150, 190 million. I cant see that making Butler a bad guy. He has been underpaid since he signed the 95 million deal with the bulls.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Everything that's come out today about Butler is fucking hilarious to me. Telling their GM, "You fucking need me! You can't win without me!" is amazing. Then taking their 3rd stringers and beating their starters in a scrimmage with the third stringers is even more awesome.

Long live Jimmy!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Alright im coming around to Butler's side now.

Wiggins and Towns are soft and deserve the dressing down Jimmy is giving them.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I can understand Jimmy's frustration, but he hasn't been on a team past the 1st round in the playoffs EVER. If he wants to be the man, you gotta be able to carry a team past the 1st round by yourself. Best case scenario for him was to keep his mouth shut, play out the year, and walk. This is just negative attention he doesn't really need in my opinion.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Everything that's come out today about Butler is fucking hilarious to me. Telling their GM, "You fucking need me! You can't win without me!" is amazing. Then taking their 3rd stringers and beating their starters in a scrimmage with the third stringers is even more awesome.

Long live Jimmy!

Mind you, this is after Jimmy has not played basketball in a while.

Just like Chicago, he truly believes there are guys that are on his side, he truly believes Thibbs is laughing over this, but he does not understand that the millionaires simply do not want to deal with it. You give these guys so much guaranteed money, and they know they get it no matter how they play or where they play, it just shows how fundamentally broken this system is.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I can understand Jimmy's frustration, but he hasn't been on a team past the 1st round in the playoffs EVER. If he wants to be the man, you gotta be able to carry a team past the 1st round by yourself. Best case scenario for him was to keep his mouth shut, play out the year, and walk. This is just negative attention he doesn't really need in my opinion.

2015 Says Hi

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jimmy may be right about Wiggins and Towns, but it's not like he's leading them to the promised land either lol

Still, yesterday's headlines were hilarious

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Jimmy may be right about Wiggins and Towns, but it's not like he's leading them to the promised land either lol

Still, yesterday's headlines were hilarious

Jimmy does not need to be paid more tham anyone on the team, he just expects anyone making more money than him to work at least as hard as he does.

EthanHarris

Liked Posts:
Jimmy does not need to be paid more tham anyone on the team, he just expects anyone making more money than him to work at least as hard as he does.

In almost any team, he is expected to lead, unless he is with Lebron or Curry etc..