Jay Cutler not 100% sure he is done with football...

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
And suddenly after 8 years you realize why Jay Cutler is a miserable fuck, he's married to a miserable bitch.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kristin Cavaliere deserves her "career" a little less than the Kardashians, and that's saying something.

the shoopster's actually embarrassed for Jay having to indulge her . . .

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
If I was a desperate team that lost my QB at the end of the year ala Wentz last year, and I didn't have a Nick Foles (most teams don't)

I would try to pry Tony Romo out of the booth or maybe Brett Favre.... would not consider Cutler.

However, if I was like 2-2 and my QB died and I decided I wanted to tank and tank hard while appearing to be trying to suck... I would go get Cutty.
That is very logical. And funny too. But if I was actually in that situation, that is early in the year my main QB dies, I would just take shots at rookies with potential (or other young QBs on practice squads or out of the NFL), rather than bring in a Cutler. You take a swing at one or more unknowns that will cost next to no money. Whether you tank, or the new guy does well, you win.

And in the other scenario where at the end of the year you have a good chance at the playoffs, I agree, I'd go for a Farve or Romo, not Cutler.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I’d like to hear jay as an commentator.

Well...you know...this defender was coming up to the RB...

and...well...you know...tackled him...

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I am actually a little disappointed we never got to see Jay in the booth. I think he would have been very entertaining. I always liked his dry humor on his radio show, and I don't think he would have a problem calling players out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So the new reality show with K.Cavallari and J.Cutler (Very Cavallari) debuted last night and i just had to watch it. So all of Kristen's friends are scared of Jay because he's so mean to them. They live in a bad ass house in Nashville. Kristen's nickname for Jay is LameIs, cause he's so lame obviously.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kristin Cavaliere deserves her "career" a little less than the Kardashians, and that's saying something.

the shoopster's actually embarrassed for Jay having to indulge her . . .

What does this even mean?