Bulls make a big trade

AussieBear

AND pick up PG Julyan "1.1 PPG&AST" Stone in the process. i guess the Bulls can save a mil+ dis yurr (stone gotz dat non guaranteed contract befur aug 1) and get out of that extra year @ 3.7 mil by trading duh Grant.. Bulls making YUGE moves fer 19..

The Charlotte Hornets, Chicago Bulls and Orlando Magic have agreed to a three-team deal that will send Timofey Mozgov and Jerian Grant to the Magic, Bismack Biyombo to the Hornets and Julyan Stone to the Bulls, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

way to be motivated... why trade felico, asik when you can just trade grant...... if ye is wanting to save a lil future cap... grant makes duh most sense right... garpax ftw again..

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I wont mind not seeing Grant run faster than he can dribble and then launch a three. He is pretty much a 2 since he is a better shooter than he is a point guard. If they waive Stone they save 2.75 million. They would have had to pay grant guaranteed money.

This also opens a spot for the white wonder Arenachoogazoonheit and his two way deal.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Grant isn't particularly great so I don't really care that he's gone, but he was the only guy really pushing Dunn on the roster so kinda sucks that the person now in that role is Payne