It's like the NFL draft

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Super Bowl for the further right, for sure.

Unlike the NFL the pick will be the the same type of player regardless of who is picked; there won’t be any surprises!

For the country it’s going to be about as successful long term as the Hershall Walker trade was for the Vikings. Or the drafting Ryan Leaf. So if it’s good if you are rooting for a team that will set back women’s rights, the rights of people of color, and gays and the environment. If you are a white christian male, though, you have nothing to fear.

Hooray!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Super Bowl for the further right, for sure.

For the country it’s going to be about as successful long term as the Hershall Walker trade was for the Vikings. Or the drafting Ryan Leaf. So if it’s good if you are rooting for a team that will set back women’s rights, the rights of people of color, and gays and the environment. If you are a white christian male, though, you have nothing to fear.

Hooray!
Not buying it

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not buying it

Don’t care. And you can’t offer any arguments as to how this potential court won’t lay waste to a lot of presently protected people personal liberties. But as long as whitey is in control and safe who really gives a fuck, right?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Don’t care. And you can’t offer any arguments as to how this potential court won’t lay waste to a lot of presently protected people personal liberties. But as long as whitey is in control and safe who really gives a fuck, right?
Learn the concept "stare decisis", then you will understand how unfounded you little concerns are. You have to keep up, baby

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
He doesn't even need a line or hooks. The fish just throw themselves in to his boat.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
He doesn't even need a line or hooks. The fish just throw themselves in to his boat.

One evening, Taco went into his parent’s bedroom to ask his dad to read him a bedtime story. He found his parents boning on the bed. His dad said: "go to your room and I will be there soon". Twenty minutes later, Taco's father went to his room where Taco was boning his grandmother. Taco's father said: "what the hell are you doing"? Taco replied "it's not so funny when it's your mother, is it"?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow Trump makes his Supreme Court draft choice. Thank god that fucking idiot, Ryan Pace isn't making the pick

I'm smelling Super Bowl for the conservatives

This is a sad epitaph to the "legacy" (and the shoopster uses that term as loosely as the Depends-protected sphincter of the original author) of Eggpants, who used to troll inventively, even though that's all he did. He ain't even good for that anymore. Trump in the Bears forum (sing: forii) . . . "You gotta" - as Hawk Harrelson once said - be bleepin' me" . . .

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This is a sad epitaph to the "legacy" (and the shoopster uses that term as loosely as the Depends-protected sphincter of the original author) of Eggpants, who used to troll inventively, even though that's all he did. He ain't even good for that anymore. Trump in the Bears forum (sing: forii) . . . "You gotta" - as Hawk Harrelson once said - be bleepin' me" . . .
Not purchasing it