Some of the dumbest shit ever

Sammich

Liked Posts:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...jay-cutler-very-cavallari-20180708-story.html

'Very Cavallari' premiere: Jay Cutler steals the show with his indifference

Bears fans wondering what former quarterback Jay Cutler has been up to since wrapping a 6-10 season with the Miami Dolphins in December got their answer Sunday.

“I like to keep myself pretty free so if something does pop up… bounce right into it,” Cutler said on Sunday’s hourlong premiere of “Very Cavallari,” which follows Cutler’s wife, reality-star-turned-lifestyle-designer Kristin Cavallari, as she opens a Nashville store for her jewelry line.

Forget the manufactured drama between Cavallari’s employees. Cutler, 35, clearly steals the show with his don’t-care attitude. He sighs when Cavallari asks if he’s “100 percent done with football.” He spends most of his time on screen sighing, shrugging or staring.

Here’s a play-by-play of Cutler’s appearances on Sunday’s premiere. He:

» Carried a cooler of elk meat while wearing a camo cap

» Called Cavallari’s assistants “chicks”

» Ignored these women as they entered his home

» Explained why he doesn’t wear heels

» Told his wife he would shop at her store but there may be days when no one else will

» Yawned

» Claimed he picks out 98 percent of Cavallari’s clothes

» Instructed Cavallari’s office assistant, Reagan Agee, to put orange cones in his driveway to stop her colleagues from parking on his lawn

» Scoffed at Agee’s workout routine

» Raised his eyebrows

» Wet his hair

» Smiled

» Refused to career plan: “I’m not really looking to do a lot of work right now. I’m looking to do the exact opposite of that.”

Viewers can look forward to Cutler naming deer he watches on a livestream; reading Daniel Kahneman’s bestseller “Thinking, Fast and Slow” as he works on “improving myself”; and showing indifference on next week’s episode, which is scheduled to air at 9 p.m. Sunday on the E! network.

Cutler played for the Bears from 2009 to 2016. He married Cavallari in 2013, and they share three children. They moved to Nashville full time last year.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Riveting....maybe they'll show a moment where he does care...maybe with his o face

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL. She's in fashion and Jay picks out her clothes.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Watched about 15 minutes, Jay was the only thing worth a damn. Her, "I gave up 8 year of my life for your career it's my time" was all I needed to hear to be done. Once she starts talking she gets ugly as fuck. I would have to take an ice pick to both eardrums to be married to that. Jay's "I don't give a fuck" attitude is the only thing saving that marriage.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn man that's harsh! She's aight, very "carefully cultivated" as is not uncommon in SoCal. I don't think she's ugly, but hey different strokes. I don't necessarily think retail is the wisest of business decisions at present, but I buy almost everything online. I'll watch it again, just because Cutler is very fun to watch as an ass when he's not the QB of my favorite team of 40 years.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This should be labeled OT because it has nothing to do with the Chicago Bears.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think its kinda funny. This is the best quote.

I would expect that from someone who is retiring but not when they’re still so young.

I’m surprised he isn’t taking a job as a commentator as he was set to do last year before Tannehill went down and Miami made the call that would earn them 6 wins all year.

Guess he opted to play the role of Mr Cavallari in this “reality” show cause it’s easier money.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Calling her a star of any kind is a stretch. No way I would ever watch this

Sammich

Liked Posts:
This should be labeled OT because it has nothing to do with the Chicago Bears.

Shut up. Cutler was our starting QB for 8 years and threw almost 200 TDs for us. It has everything to do with the Chicago Bears.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hiis schtick used to be kind of funny. Nowadays, I don't know he's just an underachieving loser. Annoying now.