Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
CCSClassic-w-Fantrax.jpg

Welcome to the ChiCitySports Fantasy Football Classic! #ChiCityClassic

Here at ChiCitySports.com, we want to kick off the 2018 fantasy football season with a bang, and what better way than to host a giant fantasy football league? No matter if you are a new player or a seasoned vet in the fantasy ranks, we want you to play!

This 100% FREE league will pit people from all over the country against each other for a chance at becoming the first-ever ChiCitySports Fantasy Football Classic Champion!

To sign up, view the rules and more information, CLICK HERE

AussieBear

put me in da guud division wiff all the vet ff playas..

kindest regards,
da aussie.. aka kungfuroo

ps.. i should get gurley and fournette by default.. would be willing to take duh giraffe in da process.

AussieBear

whens dis shit start.. fyi im taking lesean mccoy at sum point..

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
"Leagues will begin drafting the week of August 6th... Teams will have an 8 hour window to make their pick"

Thanks, but I'll pass.

AussieBear

"Leagues will begin drafting the week of August 6th... Teams will have an 8 hour window to make their pick"

Thanks, but I'll pass.

8 hours to make picks... could go on fer ever.. thats worrying.. i may have to reconsider.. aussies team may be all auto abandoned picks

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thanks, but I'll pass.

That's how slow drafts work. No chance we would be able to find a time that works for everyone.

AussieBear

you should slot me one so i can draft me boi Gurley.. if anyone else be takes him, you be a fraud on so many levels

AussieBear

went to verify that email today and was told i was be removed from the league.. i took too long i be guess.. thought it was kicking off around the 6th... neway, if ye can fit me back in, okay.. if not, okay... dont matta evier ways

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you auto-draft/Que, does it make your pick for you in the first minute, or after 7 hours and 59 minutes? If the latter, this is going to take weeks.....

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Starting a draft before any starter has played a down is stupid. Finishing the draft 2 weeks into the regular season is beyond stupid.

"That's how slow drafts work", yeah I know, slow drafts are stupid. Some guys will be making first round picks and their players haven't even taken the field yet. If you can't set a Tuesday night aside or deal with an auto draft, you probably shouldn't be joining any leagues.

One pick into the draft and tempers are flaring, are we sure DB70 isn't involved in this?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This 8 hour thing is brutal, it's like hitting f5 during the offseason waiting on the Bears to sign a big name free agent. We've had 7 picks made so far and the #8 team is almost 2 hours in to his pick....yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzz

AussieBear

every one of ye should take the full 8 hours per pick... drag it out

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
One more pick before mine, and I GUARANTEE I have this league won.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This 8 hour thing is brutal, it's like hitting f5 during the offseason waiting on the Bears to sign a big name free agent. We've had 7 picks made so far and the #8 team is almost 2 hours in to his pick....yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzz

actually only 4 picks have been made. and number 5 is 5 hours into his pick.

a

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
6 picks so far in ours. One went the full 8 hours and auto drafted. Now on 2 hours for the 7th pick. Definitely a slow process. Should be interesting with my move from NY to FL happening Wednesday.

ChiBears78

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Illinois State Redbirds
Sounds like you all have dis-interested players. My league is already midway through the 3rd round. Slow drafts aren't bad. Just be patient. I'm in the middle of two of them right now. When you get a lot of people from across the country who don't know each other in a league together, this is the best way to draft.