Barnwell: Ranking the Skill Position Talent

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
He also said we brought in Burton because we don't have faith in Shaheen, Ah, they don't even play the same position. Shaheen is a inline TE, Burton is not. Different positions all together.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Bears have one player that is tier one, Jordan Howard. Proven production and durability. Everyone else is below that.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, I am in fact implying that regardless of what White represented for the team that we were going to end up bringing in several offensive players. We lost Alshon, Cam and Zach. There was no scenario at all in which we weren't going to have to at least get a couple of receivers and a tight end.

You make valid points, but I am not sure what they are in response to. Cause the thing I responded to was the author making the claim that the bears don't have faith in White. Which I agree with.

That is the conversation I am having. Not sure what is going on with you.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You make valid points, but I am not sure what they are in response to. Cause the thing I responded to was the author making the claim that the bears don't have faith in White. Which I agree with.

That is the conversation I am having. Not sure what is going on with you.

I suppose I could say the same thing to you since I after all quoted exactly what I was talking about and you responded to me...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
089Zjno.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A rookie head coach, so we will find out about his clock management skills, his replay judgement, and his people skills. There is no way he is not an upgrade over Fox on all three. He is not a rookie offensive coordinator, which is why he is here. the design of the offense and play calling will not be a problem.

Robinson will be fine, Anthony Miller will be very good, and the RB's will be great.

(standard NFL disclaimer) Barring injuries the 2018 season is all about dear sweet Mitchell, I'm not saying he needs to make the playoffs, but he needs to play well, much better than last season. 2017 all the excuses were in place, no weapons, no game plan, and that was true. 2018 weapons and a game plan are in place, no excuses.

I think what Adi was saying is that Mitch could do his job and it still not be great with so much change and unknowns in chemistry and coaching. I also think fans forget that Mitch only has a couple dozen starts since High school. I expect him to play better this year but understand that his proficiency curve should continue to rise for a couple/few more years.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think what Adi was saying is that Mitch could do his job and it still not be great with so much change and unknowns in chemistry and coaching. I also think fans forget that Mitch only has a couple dozen starts since High school. I expect him to play better this year but understand that his proficiency curve should continue to rise for a couple/few more years.

Yeah that's a lot of change and nobody thinks Trubisky will be a finished product in 2018. The Bears record won't be great and I don't think the playoffs are a realistic goal. My point is that the excuses of 2017 are not valid in 2018, I don't want to hear it, a 1:1 TD:INT ratio is not getting it done. With an actual game plan and legit weapons, if Mitch sucks, that's on Mitch.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:

(for those on mobile who cannot see the tweet)

Rush % against 7-9 man boxes and Bears faced the most stacked boxes. I honestly think if you were to fix this one stat, you'd have a significantly more skilled offense just by making Ds play more honest. Really highlights the offensive ineptitude by the previous offensive coaching staff.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
The Bear's are not that good and NE is way overrated. Philly should be #1. Imagine if Philly would have drafted Cohen like they wanted.

Share with us the Eagles' stud RB if you please.