Quantifiable reasons to believe in Mich?

Tostada

Liked Posts:
It's a crap-shoot but here goes...

I think Mitch will throw for 3,300 yards with 30 TDs and 10 picks. 3 rushing TDs...

I have Watson (if healthy) at 4,000 yards with 38 TDs and 15 picks. 2 rushing TDs because I think he goes easy on the run this year...

I'm thinking Mahomes will be at 3,800 yards with 27 TDs and 16 picks. 3 rushing TDs...

That's fucking insane. None of those three will hit 75% of those numbers at their best. 38 td for Watson? Mahomes might throw 27 interceptions, that I'll buy.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
He was playing in the worst offense I have ever seen designed and called. He was playing with 0 weapons around him.

Through that he managed to stay poised and play competent football, at times he made plays only 4-5 guys in the NFL can make.

“Meh” is a box score reaction.

Too logical. Get off my lawn.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't very good throwing to his left and running.... BUT who the fuck is ?? Unless you are a "leftie"

The article thought this tendency could consequently get exploited .... stacked or shift to the right ???

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
From what I saw last season, I think there is a lot to be optimistic about. Some will look at stats and be underwhelmed, but I believe he made the most of his circumstances considering he was a rookie. He wasn't really put in a position to succeed and playcalling didnt simply protect him as I believe it was intended, but rather hindered him from developing.

His best receiver from an underwhelming group was on IR (Cam Meredith) and he was often asked to complete long third downs after two predictable running calls (which shortened the game and offensive opportunities).

Some are mad at his sack eating, but I am not concerned in the least. In favt i think a majority of the sacks were coverage sacks. Again, in situations where it was a predictable passing down and no where to go with the ball. Kendall Wright was the only reliable target until Inman stepped in a little, but even then I fully believe if one were to look at tape there were no available options. From what I observed his head was always up, conveying the field anx he was for the most part poised.(good sign for a rookie QB)

But this is all in defense of him. I am optimistic of him because:
He is smart with the ball, fairly accurate when he gets rolling, potentially can be mobile when properly utilized, consistently dangerous in in-seam passes, keeps his head up surveying the field, and has the characteristics of a leader.

Yes, I am pulling for him to succeed, but he will have to quantifiably prove it on the stats sheet and in the win column...but if I were a betting man Isle say that is only a matter of time.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The only quantifiable reasons to be excited about Mitch are the ones pointing to how bad the playcalling was.
Then maybe you should actually watch closer or learn the position better

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk