HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man I still cant believe we got Allen Robinson. I'm hyped for this offense.

I know he is just a rookie but I am nearly as amped we got Anthony Miller. AR and AM give me those BM and AJ chills in terms of excitement going into the season.

Mitchapalooza

I know he is just a rookie but I am nearly as amped we got Anthony Miller. AR and AM give me those BM and AJ chills in terms of excitement going into the season.
I almost added Miller in my post. He was my favorite wr. I wanted him or Kirk. Glad we ended with Miller tho. Once we traded back into the 2nd I was walking into work and was like please be Anthony Miller.

He seems like a rookie that will contribute asap

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm just learning from my fellow posters, thinking hard, and going out there trying to get better as a poster each and every day.

You've had your chance. Rush should have cut your ass and drafted a replacement years ago.

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
Jeff Dickerson not covering the Bears for ESPN Chicago/Radio this season. Sounds pretty serious, anyone know what happened to his wife?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Jeff Dickerson not covering the Bears for ESPN Chicago/Radio this season. Sounds pretty serious, anyone know what happened to his wife?

It’s none of your business.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

His reporting was never a fav of mine but I genuinely wish him the best possible outcome.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A little kid is making 10 mil a year reviewing toys

The crazy shit is that those kid youtubers will have a growing user base that will age along with them and keep watching. That kid is fucking Special person rich for life.