Fo all you draft

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, Clemson must have a really good DL this year.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What’s it gonna take to trade up for Bosa/Ferrell?

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
morons. Here is SIs top 10 picks for next year, including the Bears pick. Enjoy masturbating over this.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/11/2019-nfl-mock-draft-nick-bosa-greg-little-jarrett-stidham

LOL at YOUR Jets picking first overall in this prediction... Even your "food is better fried while I masturbate to pictures of Ronaldo" colleagues think the Jets are a trainwreck before the season even starts.

You're a legend, fake Ommy bro. And when I say Bro, I mean NEVER my bro.. effing *****.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
LOL at YOUR Jets picking first overall in this prediction... Even your "food is better fried while I masturbate to pictures of Ronaldo" colleagues think the Jets are a trainwreck before the season even starts.

You're a legend, fake Ommy bro. And when I say Bro, I mean NEVER my bro.. effing *****.
I don't respond seriously to clowns with under 500 posts. Sorry

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
6th pick? Does not SI think the Bears are primed for a Rams/Eagles turn around season!? How dare they!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
6th pick? Does not SI think the Bears are primed for a Rams/Eagles turn around season!? How dare they!

The pencil pushers who put together Madden know more about the NFL than SI these days...

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
SI? Seriously?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Look at that. Jets pick 1st. Still #1!:flipa:
Maybe they should have used their 4th string QB.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
It's very clearly stated in the first paragraph that the draft order is based on SB odds.

We don’t know which teams are going to be drafting at the top (for this order, I used the reverse order of the current Bovada Super Bowl odds), nor do we know, in some of these cases, who will be in the teams’ front offices doing the drafting.

So thanks for making that misleading and pointless Ommy. While it was a valiant troll job, it fell a bit short this time. Better luck next time.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I'd be pretty happy with the player, although if we're picking 6th, we really underachieved this season.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spell your thread titles correctly if you are going to call people morons, moron

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
I think I said that dipshit

morons. Here is SIs top 10 picks for next year, including the Bears pick. Enjoy masturbating over this.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/11/20...arrett-stidham

Please show me where the hell in that quote you even said what I posted you brain-dead homunculi (and I honestly cannot stress that part enough).

All you said is SI's top 10 picks. Nowhere do you mention anything about SB odds. Nowhere in any of the posts you put in do you say that. You wanna call someone a moron, make sure you're at the very least correct.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Please show me where the hell in that quote you even said what I posted you brain-dead homunculi (and I honestly cannot stress that part enough).

All you said is SI's top 10 picks. Nowhere do you mention anything about SB odds. Nowhere in any of the posts you put in do you say that. You wanna call someone a moron, make sure you're at the very least correct.
Not buying it

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nancy Boy isn't buying it. He can't afford facts/truth.