Ray Emery Drowns

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Damn, I liked him when he was with the Hawks.

RIP Emery

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RIP Ray. His 2013 will always be a great memory.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck!

[video=youtube_share;nbmhz3iVZHg]https://youtu.be/nbmhz3iVZHg[/video]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too soon...but haha?

so...a young Ray Emery, Donald Trump, The Grim Reaper, and a Canadien walk into a bar...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Donald Trump scoots up to the bar next to the first blonde he see's and orders a pomegranate and cherry vodka. The bartender just stares at him cooly and fixes the drink, accepting his bigly tip for his silence.

The Grim Reaper orders a Whiskey straight. And the Canadian a Labatt Blue.

The bartender looks at the kid in the Canadian Jersey and pats him on the head, orders him a water and raises a high stool near the TV...its Olympic hockey and the boy is transfixed.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So some jackass racist from the bar shouts over "hey kid...you know black guys don't play hockey right?" Nobody laughs.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game ends after a time. And a fuming boy cooly finishes his water. He walks toward the door but just before he leaves he turns and shouts...Hey!! I'll show you!! I can play hockey if I want!! Meet me back here in exactly 5 years!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So young Ray plays on lakes all winter, plays in the street all summer, joins leagues and dominates, becomes a decorated player and returns 5 years later a strong youth hockey player.

All the men order the same round of drinks except Donald, who orders a cranberry snapps, and again the bartender serves Ray a water. To make matters worse...the Canadien this time speaks up. He shouts way to loud over to ...

"oy Ray bucky..that be real cool eh you did good der but how come black guys don't play goalie?"

So Ray finishes his water in one gulp, smashes the glass on the bar, startling just Donald who tips his unbalanced drink and spills half his cranberries on the new blonde he saddled up to.

Ray ain't playing this time, and screams "fuck you guys...meet me in 15 years, right here eh?!" and storms out the bar in a teen rage.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He learns goalie, gives it everything he's got. Perfects his craft, plays college, minors, whatever, makes the pro's...does his thing. A decorated career. A record 2013. A Stanley fucking cup. And he comes back 15 years later with his chin high, pride second only to his wallet. And he buys all the men a round. Donald starts to order and he shuts him up. Says none of that shit or I ain't buying. The blonde is mine this time, and your drinking Whiskey.

They all admit this was all very impressive. The congratulate his accomplishments and drink together, tip glasses and tip their caps. "Well done Ray" is heard all around the bar.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Calmly, the Grim Reaper sips his whiskey slow...waiting for the chatter to reach an eerie quiet.

He then turns to Mr. Emery, and barely above a whisper retorts...you know Ray...that black guys can't swim right?

Aghast, and in disbelief, an accomplished and proud Ray Emery can't believe it. Even after all this, still disrespect. It never ends in this world does it? He immediately goes outside, finds the nearest lake, and shouts back at the bar at the top of his lungs...

"Glub Glub Glub"

RIP hero!!! You were one of my favorites!! God...I remember when you went 16-0 or something or 19-1 whatever it was, and we won a cup behind Crow...you could have led the team that year...no doubt. Will never be forgotten. Much glass was pounded, many glasses drunk in your name!!! It was our honor, death comes for us all...yours was too soon.

Sorry for the bad joke, and the bad mind times of the Rask.

This place preserved my writing and reading muscles in the darkest of times. Posters held my specificity and clarity to the fire, I am a better man for CCS..despite my lack of tact and appropriateness that remains. Not something I can learn here,and I have something I must do...my matilda...my quest...a world to save... so I must go...

666 days. all I got. Death comes for us all after all, no time to waste. Be well brothers. Win chicago pride, ride the wave...the triple city championship is near...sorry bulls/sox...reiny must heed the grim reapers words before his franchises win again.