Mitchell Trubisky Ready to Be the Bears' Savior, 'Make People Eat Their Words'

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I truly hope he does make me eat my words. I doubt the kid bigly and I'm prepared for a rare moment of incorrectness.

The 49ers will need your fandom, it's better you head that way.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
LOL, middle ground. Thanks for the laugh.

but remember, he's

Because, you know. Captain Objectivity creates gems like Watson is the best player in the world

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Don't forget... he has said multiple times that he doesn't doubt that Trubisky COULD turn into something good. He has also stated that it's too soon to judge a player after only one year.

Now he doubts Trubisky? Idk. Pathetic attempts at trolling aside, he is keeping some conversation alive at this time of the year.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
All im looking for from Trubisky is improvement.I dont expect him to be a pro bowl player this year or for us to make the playoffs but i do expect vast improvement from him and the team overall.

I fully expect his stat line to look like this:

25 Tds/ 7-10 Ints/ 3200-3500 Yards/ 62-64 % comp/

300 yards rushing 2-3 Tds

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The 49ers will need your fandom, it's better you head that way.

Don't look now, but you sound exactly like the fanboys you hated two years ago. Telling people to go be fans of other teams? Pathetic.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't forget... he has said multiple times that he doesn't doubt that Trubisky COULD turn into something good. He has also stated that it's too soon to judge a player after only one year.

Now he doubts Trubisky? Idk. Pathetic attempts at trolling aside, he is keeping some conversation alive at this time of the year.

Is English your first language? Do you understand what the words "doubt" and "skepticism" mean?

I'm a Trubisky agnostic, unlike some of you who are full blown fanboys before he's shown anything. And just like the Cutler fanboys of years past, you can't accept anyone who isn't in complete lockstep with your blind faith. Get over yourself.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Don't look now, but you sound exactly like the fanboys you hated two years ago. Telling people to go be fans of other teams? Pathetic.

Given that Trubisky was the third best QB in the league on third and long last season with that scheme and that supporting cast, I'm fairly confident that he's only going to get better. He had one INT on third down in 12 games and had a passer rating over 95 on third down. When his back was against the wall he was clutch. He also had what would have been a game clinching fourth quarter drive against Detroit before Barth missed the field goal.

So he excelled on third down and had a game clinching drive nullified by a missed FG, yeah I'm confident in the kid.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Given that Trubisky was the third best QB in the league on third and long last season with that scheme and that supporting cast, I'm fairly confident that he's only going to get better. He had one INT on third down in 12 games and had a passer rating over 95 on third down. When his back was against the wall he was clutch. He also had what would have been a game clinching fourth quarter drive against Detroit before Barth missed the field goal.

So he excelled on third down and had a game clinching drive nullified by a missed FG, yeah I'm confident in the kid.
When is a QB of a 5-11 team ever clutch? More like ya just get lucky here and there. Wasn't even as if he could move the offense very well and certainly struggled to put that ball in the endzone. Enough with this "if and but" stuff.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
When is a QB of a 5-11 team ever clutch? More like ya just get lucky here and there. Wasn't even as if he could move the offense very well and certainly struggled to put that ball in the endzone. Enough with this "if and but" stuff.

Wonder what you would have been thinking about Aikman and Manning after their rookie years?

No I'm not going to let you put words into my mouth by saying that I just said Mitch is a future hall of fame, no it's the fact that Mitch didn't look overwhelmed at any point like so many other busts have.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Wonder what you would have been thinking about Aikman and Manning after their rookie years?

No I'm not going to let you put words into my mouth by saying that I just said Mitch is a future hall of fame, no it's the fact that Mitch didn't look overwhelmed at any point like so many other busts have.

Could you imagine if Trubs threw 27 picks his rookie season like Manning did? Didn't Aikman's team only win like 1 game in his rookie campaign? Hashing old hat, but the coaching and play calling were abysmal last year and the lack of weapons worked in favor of the Ds as well in regard to Trubs. We'll know a lot more after this year. I believe we have a winner in Trubs.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Could you imagine if Trubs threw 27 picks his rookie season like Manning did? Didn't Aikman's team only win like 1 game in his rookie campaign? Hashing old hat, but the coaching and play calling were abysmal last year and the lack of weapons worked in favor of the Ds as well in regard to Trubs. We'll know a lot more after this year. I believe we have a winner in Trubs.

Hater

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is English your first language? Do you understand what the words "doubt" and "skepticism" mean?

I'm a Trubisky agnostic, unlike some of you who are full blown fanboys before he's shown anything. And just like the Cutler fanboys of years past, you can't accept anyone who isn't in complete lockstep with your blind faith. Get over yourself.

Pretty sure you're just setting yourself up to give a bunch of i told you so posts no matter what he does. If he stinks you got that covered and if he's good you got that covered so good job.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

And with all those great WR's he had to throw to in his rookie year right? SMDH

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Xero, can you explain why you think being skeptical of Trubisky at this stage is an irrational position to take?

'mickster, The Frisky One thre 0.63 touchdowns a game last year; why you skeptical? . . .