Mitchell Trubisky Ready to Be the Bears' Savior, 'Make People Eat Their Words'

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Wasn't that Jay's excuse too? . . .

No, Jay turned the ball over and never got better. Jay didn't care to try and get better to fix his flaws he was the same player year after year. You never heard the off season work ethic from Cutler that you're hearing about Trubisky.

Cutler was apathetic at best.

10 games started no third down INTs from Trubisky. That's taking care of the football, Jay never did that.

Mitchapalooza

Just look at Jay's mechanics. They never got better. He didn't care about fixing them.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
No, Jay turned the ball over and never got better. Jay didn't care to try and get better to fix his flaws he was the same player year after year. You never heard the off season work ethic from Cutler that you're hearing about Trubisky.

10 games started no third down INTs from Trubisky. That's taking care of the football, Jay never did that.

Trubisky's water bottle has more warrior spirit than Cutler. That is the difference I also see. Cutler was self-absorbed and trite. Trubs is the antidote. Trubs will eat Green Bay opening night, if he doesn't corkscrew himself into the ground.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Craig Krenzel took care of the football so well CBMB Hall of Fame poster 63BearsFan (RIP) and the shoopster jointly christened him The Exec(rement) . . . . A game manager at #2 overall? . . .

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Craig Krenzel took care of the football so well CBMB Hall of Fame poster 63BearsFan (RIP) and the shoopster jointly christened him The Exec(rement) . . . . A game manager at #2 overall? . . .

Yeah because a seventh round draft pick is equivalent to a guy selected second overall. Weren't you banned for being so fucking stupid?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah because a seventh round draft pick is equivalent to a guy selected second overall. Weren't you banned for being so fucking stupid?

It's up to Mitch(ell) now fella. But a quarterback who threw for 0.63 touchdowns a game is gonna "make people eat their words"? . . . I hope so, but he's got his work cut out for him . . .

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, middle ground. Thanks for the laugh.

but remember, he's

Because, you know. Captain Objectivity creates gems like Watson is the best player in the world

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

OK, never mind. Guess it wasn't a joke.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe people just have a different opinion? I don't know what is going on with you, but somehow you became like the bears homer enforced. Now you go around full optimist on every unknown (which is cool, we all have our perspective) while losing it and accusing everyone with a differing opinion of being a troll (not cool - full douche bag, actually).

Here is my #calledit:

If the bears catch fire this season and tear the NFL up, you will be running your mouth up and down these boards telling everyone that had a wait and see attitude how they aren't real fans and don't deserve to have fun watching the bears win.

Bet you this guy is keeping a list and if the bears are real good, he gon be buzzing around all year fucking ruining it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just remember people, if you are even a little skeptical - shit, if you are even cautiously optimistic, then you aren't a real fan. You're just a filthy troll. And if you have even the slightest reservation about Trubs, well then fuck you.

If the bears catch fire this year, only the homers get to enjoy it.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just remember people, if you are even a little skeptical - shit, if you are even cautiously optimistic, then you aren't a real fan. You're just a filthy troll.

bot(tom)fly's not a troll. He's just a grumpy bastard . . . .

. . . Doesn't make him wrong, fellas . . .

Last edited:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just remember people, if you are even a little skeptical - shit, if you are even cautiously optimistic, then you aren't a real fan. You're just a filthy troll. And if you have even the slightest reservation about Trubs, well then fuck you.

Sure does feel this way.

I feel like I am being trolled about being called a troll, but any response to said trolling brings me right back to being a troll.

So sorry for not dancing around in a cheerleader outfit for you all. I save that show exclusively for Mrs. Vu.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

Being annoyed for people calling it? That’s all bearmick has done since midway through last season. Every post he makes boils down to a ‘shoulda drafted Watson’ argument. So don’t go and defend bearmick while making this prediction.

You want to sit around and debate the offenses stats last year and the bears overall record then that is completely legitimate. Having a wait and see attitude is the appropriate mentality to take (though I have argued it’s a boring take).

You want to defend a person for make a thread about trubisky’s madden rating (or anyone’s madden rating for that matter) at an attempt to stir up controversy to bring up the same old shit that he’s been doing all last year?? Has nothing to do with being a homer. It’s annoying to enter every thread and see the same old ‘shoulda drafted watson’ bullshit.

He went as far to say bort has even stopped posting because of his poor prediction of trubisky being a good qb.

Hell, he created the thread ‘watson is the best player in the NFL.’ If that’s not a fucking troll then idk what is.

AussieBear

eat me words i will.. i be said he was shit lass year.. oh he cant change lass year..

if he be improves.. like imma hate n cry.. it will be guud.. means duh bears may actually hit .500

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sugarwalls, your obsession with me is getting to creepy level.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Being annoyed for people calling it? That’s all bearmick has done since midway through last season. Every post he makes boils down to a ‘shoulda drafted Watson’ argument. So don’t go and defend bearmick while making this prediction.

You want to sit around and debate the offenses stats last year and the bears overall record then that is completely legitimate. Having a wait and see attitude is the appropriate mentality to take (though I have argued it’s a boring take).

You want to defend a person for make a thread about trubisky’s madden rating (or anyone’s madden rating for that matter) at an attempt to stir up controversy to bring up the same old shit that he’s been doing all last year?? Has nothing to do with being a homer. It’s annoying to enter every thread and see the same old ‘shoulda drafted watson’ bullshit.

He went as far to say bort has even stopped posting because of his poor prediction of trubisky being a good qb.

Hell, he created the thread ‘watson is the best player in the NFL.’ If that’s not a fucking troll then idk what is.

I think mick's postings have been great this off season. He's made me laugh several times, and your post here just makes them even funnier.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

How in the hell you got all that from Bot's post is several hundred miles beyond me.

Go home Sugartits...you're drunk.

(I'm sorry...Doctor Sugartits)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Offseason sucks but we cant turn on each other

WE'RE ALL IN THE SHIT TOGETHER MEIN

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I'm not a Trubisky hater, I believe he's going to have a good career for us. He has the athletic traits, leadership intangibles, the weapons, and a forward thinking offensive coaching staff to put it all together.

But I don't think it's going to happen this year. I'd love to see him eat my words too, but that is such a big leap to make that I'm skeptical of a one-year turn around.

Let's match the lofty goals with achievable expectations, and enjoy watching a talented QB grow.

I'm expecting to see a big improvement this year.. along with a ton of growing pains as well. Still a relatively inexperienced QB, new system, HC etc..
I think it will be fun to watch but not really expecting great results until next year.