Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;qxvngDMfuko]https://youtu.be/qxvngDMfuko[/video]

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

I've been following Cowherd more lately because of his fan girl adoration of Trubisky after the Broncos PS game 1 last year.

In that time he's begun to waiver on Trubisky a bunch. Wavering in the context of the next big young QBs in the NFL. Then he laid out a plan for how you get a young QB to maximize his talent, ironically that's the exact plan Pace has done. He got rid of the conservative defensive minded head coach and surrounded Trubisky with a young brilliant offensive mind with QB coaches that will focus their efforts on Mitch.

Now Cowherd is (shockingly) moving the goal posts again in the case of Trubisky and the Bears.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
watch Kollman's thread on Jimmy G....all the throws that he's weak at Trubs is good at....Jimmy just has the fastest release ...think Clint Eastwood in A Fistful of Dollars

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:

Cowherd is trash. That being said, he could be right. I hope he's not, but it's a coin toss at this point. What is ridiculous to me is that every QB has to be compared to another QB. Or that, in today's draft world, QB's are compared to others in the same draft and that only 1 of the QBs in a draft can be good. I know that's not what Cowherd was probably saying (I didn't waste my time listening to him because I know better) but I'm just going with the overall consensus of Bears Forum posters.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who cares? Why you so concerned on what other people think?

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

napo55

Liked Posts:
He makes his living being opinionated. He cares less about making valid points compared to drawing attention and creating controversy which bolster his career.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cowherd is trash. That being said, he could be right. I hope he's not, but it's a coin toss at this point. What is ridiculous to me is that every QB has to be compared to another QB. Or that, in today's draft world, QB's are compared to others in the same draft and that only 1 of the QBs in a draft can be good. I know that's not what Cowherd was probably saying (I didn't waste my time listening to him because I know better) but I'm just going with the overall consensus of Bears Forum posters.

Preach Mark Grace

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like Cowherd, but I agree with him about not trusting our ownship & our HC being a huge question mark. Always remember - no head coaching experience at any level.

It's a good thing Bear fans have given Snails another four years to produce on his "complete" rebuild . . .

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I heard him say it live...then turned the channel...reminding myself why I don’t listen to the blowhard.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Cowherd is on the Mt. Rushmore of "Sports Take Douchebags"

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
A "poor man's Jimmy Garrapolo" . . . Nobody knows what Jimmy Garropolo is yet, so what does that make a poor man's Jimmy Garrapolo? . . .