Colin Cowherd 'Trubisky is a poor mans Jimmy Garoppolo'

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace admitted to almost trading for Mike Glennon. He could definitely be completely wrong on Trubisky.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ryan Pace admitted to almost trading for Mike Glennon. He could definitely be completely wrong on Trubisky.

Glennon wasn't give a fairshot but he's not elite.

mecha

Liked Posts:

Glennon probably could've shown something, he wasn't given a whole lot to work with outside Howard and Cohen. he's probably one of those guys that needs the tools to produce ... he had no tools, and had no solid gameplan.

as it pertains to Trubisky and what other people think, we can go round and round about what he is or what he's capable of doing. people can have their opinions. if he sucks, then they were right. if he turns out to be good, then we can all just be happy. he has to prove it now, that's all.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
watch Kollman's thread on Jimmy G....all the throws that he's weak at Trubs is good at....Jimmy just has the fastest release ...think Clint Eastwood in A Fistful of Dollars

Don't really see the similarity in styles. Both have short accuracy and that's about it. Mitch also has long accuray, JG does not but he's got the quickest release out there.

Is he still on? Haven't noticed but really, I wouldn't mind since Comcast removed NFLN from my package last month. I'm trying not to pay up to those pirates.

blackpirate-bay-ship.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yup but I personally wanted him before the draft so no reason for me to be down on him yet. Even said he wouldn't be nearly as ready to play as Watson and it would take until his 3rd season to know what we got. I'm hoping his commitment and current coaching help expedite this in a positive way.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

Glennon was given a fair shot and the dumb ass throw he made on the first drive of his first game in the P.S. was all we needed to see. It was obvious in that moment what they had in Glennon.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;qxvngDMfuko]https://youtu.be/qxvngDMfuko[/video]

Wasnt sure you would be able to hear him, with Lebrons dick in his mouth....he sucks imo....oh and in Lebrons too.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't care that Cowherd predicted MVPs for Trubisky after one preseason game...I certainly don't give a shit what he says now......He could easily change his mind again just like any dumbass fan....this guy just gets paid to grab attention....who the fuck listens to this guy anyway

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glennon probably could've shown something, he wasn't given a whole lot to work with outside Howard and Cohen. he's probably one of those guys that needs the tools to produce ... he had no tools, and had no solid gameplan.

Huh? Glennon shat the bed so bad the box spring was brown. 95% of his failure was on him . . .

Reactions: DC

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
That's an interesting take, the 2 don't have similar styles so i'm curious how he chose that comparison. Stylistically Trubiskey reminds me more of Romo than anyone else.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Outstanding thread. Refreshing to see one so real and true to life.