Training Camp - 7/19

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about the way they did nothing about our biggest need (OLB) going into the offseason in free agency or the draft?

As i said, i don't think they will forget about defense but doing nothing but making some average moves at one of the most important positions on our defense and with what was our biggest need is somewhat concerning but i also have been saying all along that i see us needing one more offseason to have a finished product, whatever that means, and 2019 offseason is crazy strong at OLB in free agency and the draft so maybe my boy R.Pace already had his eye on the 2019 offseason to fix OLB.

I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but you can't fix every position in one year. You don't go out and concentrate your effort on a free agent class and draft that is weak at the OLB position when there are other positions available in a target rich environment.

You can't make every big move on every position. Why overpay someone in a weak OLB free agent class when next year there will be better options...you'd be just wasting your money and missing out on an option next year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but you can't fix every position in one year. You don't go out and concentrate your effort on a free agent class and draft that is weak at the OLB position when there are other positions available in a target rich environment.

You can't make every big move on every position. Why overpay someone in a weak OLB free agent class when next year there will be better options...you'd be just wasting your money and missing out on an option next year.

Which i why i said maybe R.Pace already had an eye on the 2019 free agency and draft which are both crazy strong at OLB.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This reminds me of these....

k594CUI.jpg

H7BpWY7.jpg