Anthony Miller

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm fine with not watching game tape. I've said over & over again I don't watch college football or pretend to be a super fan or have scouting ability. That's a waste of time for me. I know some people here fancy watching tape and reading a copious amount of stats - whatever. I'm not going to question anyone's hobby.

But we'll see in a few weeks how he does against NFL competition. Hopefully I'm wrong, but perhaps not. It's easy to inflate his impact on the team in the off season.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this will be a "spread the ball around" type offense. I think the end numbers will be similar to Philly. They had 3 guys with between 57-74 catches, and 768-824 yards, all had either 8 or 9 TDs too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cohen leading the team in receptions, somewhere in the 70s (Eagles didn't really involve RBs in the pass game that much after Sproles went down), but I think Miller, Robinson, and Burton could all get 50-65 catches. Gabriel I see with his typical 30-35 catches.

I know right now, that's a lot of catches on paper, especially with White, Howard, and Shaheen not accounted for. But I don't see Robinson being a true #1 in the sense that he's going to get 140+ targets.

Take Tyreek Hill away from Matt Nagy last season, and his offense would have been in HUGE trouble. It would have been a death blow for them. Nagy’s offense was predicated on how opposing defenses handled Hill. They send extra coverage to him, and the ball goes to Kelce. They try to play him straight up, and Nagy goes to him every time. All other wide receivers were just used as decoys to spread the field and open underneath stuff to Hunt.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Take Tyreek Hill away from Matt Nagy last season, and his offense would have been in HUGE trouble. It would have been a death blow for them. Nagy’s offense was predicated on how opposing defenses handled Hill. They send extra coverage to him, and the ball goes to Kelce. They try to play him straight up, and Nagy goes to him every time. All other wide receivers were just used as decoys to spread the field and open underneath stuff to Hunt.

I’m not necessarily saying this is wrong but it’s pretty insane to sell Kareem hunt and tracis kelce short... these guys are incredible players and sure Tyreek Hill made some space but let’s not pretend their success is predicated on Tyreek Hill drawing 1 guy to cover him.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not necessarily saying this is wrong but it’s pretty insane to sell Kareem hunt and tracis kelce short... these guys are incredible players and sure Tyreek Hill made some space but let’s not pretend their success is predicated on Tyreek Hill drawing 1 guy to cover him.

Here’s a good example of what Hill does for Hunt in the passing game...

https://gfycat.com/LankyPlainIrishwaterspaniel

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also Miller was at his best in big games...………UCLA, UCF with Mike Hughes in coverage comes to mind.

I didn't see these but this can happen when you're not the primary read but everyone else can't shake coverage as well.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears have different types of weapons. Cohen will prove to be elite. Absolute robbery of a draft pick.

I've been targeting Cohen in all my fantasy draft so far especially the PPR leagues and getting him around the 9th/10th round or so.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Miller is already heavily involved and it is day 2 of camp. Miller is going to get plenty of reps, especially if he continues to make plays when the pads come on.

A.Miller is gonna be a good one for us and nobody was on the A.Miller train earlier then me and you were. We had him targeted early in last years college season.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok, so maybe you're after some kind of recognition or maybe a trophy for supposedly having known about A.M. before anyone else.

BwudAXoIMAMAJN9.png:large

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Part of a group selected or regarded as the finest, best, most distinguished, most powerful etc." This year in this offense he just might be.

Bah, the term gets overused way too much. I am sure he will be fun to watch, productive, and have a few great games, but I see him to much of a situational/gimmick back to be considered elite. He just won't have the touch's, Howard will still be the bell cow. Not knocking Cohen at all, just think his role is being overstated. Now, if you want to apply the term Elite in regards to his punt/kick-off return role, then maybe. Elite RB, no.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ok, so maybe you're after some kind of recognition or maybe a trophy for supposedly having known about A.M. before anyone else.

Not really but if you're giving out trophies for this stuff then i'll take it. I'll also take one for being one of the very few that knew Pace was gonna be a great GM and rebuild this team the right way.

Thank you

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Bah, the term gets overused way too much. I am sure he will be fun to watch, productive, and have a few great games, but I see him to much of a situational/gimmick back to be considered elite. He just won't have the touch's, Howard will still be the bell cow. Not knocking Cohen at all, just think his role is being overstated. Now, if you want to apply the term Elite in regards to his punt/kick-off return role, then maybe. Elite RB, no.
No one said JUST running back. He is the Joker Back.....combo of runner, slot receiver, wide out, used at times with Howard on the field. Also as a returner. No gimmick there. As a rookie he had td's as a runner, receiver, returner, and with a td throw. He will be a big part of what Nagy wants to do.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
No one said JUST running back. He is the Joker Back.....combo of runner, slot receiver, wide out, used at times with Howard on the field. Also as a returner. No gimmick there. As a rookie he had td's as a runner, receiver, returner, and with a td throw. He will be a big part of what Nagy wants to do.

Exactly, he’ll probably get as many snaps at receiver as he will at RB. He has the skill and athleticism to be an elite weapon and last year he also showed durability.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not really but if you're giving out trophies for this stuff then i'll take it. I'll also take one for being one of the very few that knew Pace was gonna be a great GM and rebuild this team the right way.

Thank you

Well he's currently 14-34 as a GM and looking at a .500 seaon. Let's pump the brakes.