Stumbled Across A Major Flaw In Mako Mitch

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didn't threads like this get Urblock banned?

Pretty much everyone stuck in VOTB were banned for making way better troll posts then this. I guess Crystallas just gets to pick and choose who gets banned based on who he likes.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pretty much everyone stuck in VOTB were banned for making way better troll posts then this. I guess Crystallas just gets to pick and choose who gets banned based on who he likes.
I don’t see any reason he would be banned.

Last edited by iueyedoc; Today at 10:30 AM. Reason: I thought it would be obvious, but I would like to clarify just in case it wasn’t. In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

This is a homer thread. Crystallas likes homer threads, no matter how stupid they are.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This place is almost gone and pushing away good members will cause more people to leave.

Alyways surprised to see this place still exists.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This place is almost gone and pushing away good members will cause more people to leave.

It's mid July, and there are almost 1000 people on this site, and over 150 members logged in. Unless Rush misses paying the bills, or says fug it, this place isn't dying anytime soon.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Does this place make a profit or is it losing money?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's mid July, and there are almost 1000 people on this site, and over 150 members logged in. Unless Rush misses paying the bills, or says fug it, this place isn't dying anytime soon.

Compare that to reddit with 495 members logged in. Competion is swallowing this place and like I said ban popular members and you lose members.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's popular amongst many on this forum, andand The Ryan has adopted it as well. It's spreading like wildfire.

Warden and Assopening are 'good members'?

If this place can survive these two bleeding cunts it is indestructible, the cockroach of the internet.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Compare that to reddit with 495 members logged in. Competion is swallowing this place and like I said ban popular members and you lose members.

This place has never been busy in the off season, mid July. The numbers I posted are pretty decent for this site, so I doubt reddit has taken too many from here, and those who have left for reddit probably aren't really missed here.

But I am not advocating the banning of anyone.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Warden and Assopening are 'good members'?

If this place can survive these two bleeding cunts it is indestructible, the cockroach of the internet.

Shouldn't you be fighting with Spartan over conspiracy theories? Or complaining we drafted Trubisky at two.