Training Camp - 7/21

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Da Bears Brothers - Chase Daniel just connected with Anthony Miller on a deep ball on the left side line. That got a good reaction from the fans.
They should probably both start.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Toliver

Toliver

Toliver

Hear this kid has like 4 ints already,could be an UDFA steal.I loved this kid coming out of LSU

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Da Bears Brothers
‏ @DaBearsBros
39m39 minutes ago

Hold the phone, looks like most of the team has opted in for extra work.

Dio_kcUUYAA74_S.jpg

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Last time I clearly remember the offense beating the shit out of the defense was Trestman year 2. Unfortunately we saw that the offense wasn’t good and the defense fucking sucked.

That being said I don’t think it means much of anything when they aren’t really hitting each other.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Mark Grote
@markgrotesports
·
43m
Bears RB Jordan Howard says he’s improved his hand placement in terms of becoming a better receiver. He was active in the passing game in practice today.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Kevin Fishbain

Verified account

@kfishbain
Following Following @kfishbain
More
Aaron Lynch tweaked his hamstring yesterday and didn’t practice today. Also not practicing today: Danny Trevathan, Sherrick McManis. Kyle Long had a scheduled day off. Josh Bellamy returned.

I am concerned about Lynch. The guy has already had like three hammy issues this offseason.

Yea this is already a problem with him. It’s still only TC so it may just be precautionary but you still would like to see him out there.

The “positive” on this is that Irving and Fitts will get more 2nd team Reps and maybe some 1st team. Let’s hope one of them show out with the pads coming out tomorrow

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I already expected it out of a modern offense. Nagy wants defenses to have to think a lot instead of the caveman offense we ran last season that virtually told defenses pre-snap what was going to happen.

No doubt but that they are already running it reasonably well on the 2nd day of camp is encouraging.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not true at all. There is no real pass rush and they aren't in pads. This favors offense all day every day.

Why I corrected to never mind. That said, The D knowds exactly what they are doing and this O is in development so if it's working well, that's a big positive, even now.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns - Fans are chanting "Nagy, Nagy, Nagy ..." as the #Bears coach leaves the practice fields. I don't remember that happening for previous coaches.

Was it pronounced properly?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watch us get docked practice time and fined by the league for working too hard...

I thought that was the loophole? If the players want to keep practicing its on them.

Edit: I googled training camp violations and the only things that ever came up were off-season pre-training camp violations. I can't even find any teams that were fined or docked anything for actual training camp violations since the current CBA went into effect.

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chris Emma - Bears defensive lineman Eddie Goldman checked into camp at 318 pounds, his playing weight from Florida State. His goal is to be more explosive off the snap.

Is that lighter or heavier than in the past?