NFL evaluator compares Kylie Fitts to McPhee

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Article/Kylie-Fitts-draws-a-comparison-to-Pernell-McPhee-119397072/Amp/

NFL evaluator Rob Rang recently wrote about the Bears draft class for NFLDraftScout.com and believe Fitts compares favorably to former Chicago pass rusher Pernell McPhee.

"Fitts could surprise at outside linebacker after spending his career penned up along the line of scrimmage with the Utes," Rang wrote. "Physically speaking, there are some similarities between the 6-4, 265-pound Fitts and former Bears' outside linebacker Pernell McPhee (6-3, 265), who played defensive end at Mississippi State prior to being drafted in the 2011 fifth round and converted to linebacker by the Baltimore Ravens."

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wow, you posted something halfway interesting and not been posted yet

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What I like about this offseason is that we have a lot of guys that could blossom. Most or maybe even all won't won't but sometimes you hit and many of this group have that type of makeup. Talent with dings, talent without experience, stuck behind a great player, played out of position and a little dinged, etc. Best thing about this time is that we don't need to rely on the projects and production would be gravy. Unless we have a silly amount of dings again, the roster is a lot more solid than years past.

Can't do a complete turnover of starters and backups in a couple years. All that's left of the previous regime is Long and Fuller. Pace created a few holes in the process but he's now got things normalized as far a player turnover is concerned.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Rob Rang is a top notch evaluator, his diamonds in the rough series players typically end up drafted by the Patriots

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rob Rang is a top notch evaluator, his diamonds in the rough series players typically end up drafted by the Patriots

Kylie Fitts was set back by injuries I'd like to see what he could do if he was healthy.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow, you posted something halfway interesting and not been posted yet

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

You musy be a joy to be around.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Article/Kylie-Fitts-draws-a-comparison-to-Pernell-McPhee-119397072/Amp/

NFL evaluator Rob Rang recently wrote about the Bears draft class for NFLDraftScout.com and believe Fitts compares favorably to former Chicago pass rusher Pernell McPhee.

"Fitts could surprise at outside linebacker after spending his career penned up along the line of scrimmage with the Utes," Rang wrote. "Physically speaking, there are some similarities between the 6-4, 265-pound Fitts and former Bears' outside linebacker Pernell McPhee (6-3, 265), who played defensive end at Mississippi State prior to being drafted in the 2011 fifth round and converted to linebacker by the Baltimore Ravens."
Hopefully the similarities end at size and not at the structural integrity of knees.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Like McPhee when he was with the Bears? Loud mouthed, Slow, lazy and injured. Pace fucked up on the free agent pick up.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol dudes then bringing up threads from a year ago.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks