Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for the heads up BNB. i only came over today to check on Khalil Mack news.

Thanks for joining again!

Also there are still 16 people that haven't made their picks yet. Only 4 more days to get them in!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
tic-toc

Just made my picks, 6 underdogs including my 16 point game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BNB

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Thanks, just joined. It was fun last year. And if you fall behind in the standings early, just stick with it and don't despair. I was way behind early on, but stuck with it came back and made a run at it. Good luck, everyone.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Thanks, just joined. It was fun last year. And if you fall behind in the standings early, just stick with it and don't despair. I was way behind early on, but stuck with it came back and made a run at it. Good luck, everyone.

Quoted For Truth

AussieBear

I figured out me acct.

Week 1 in. Christ Im going against duh grain with a lot of me picks. Go bigly or go home I guess.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Ditto,I think I have 5-7 underdogs. I won't be shocked with any score I get this week

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought I was the only one going with many "underdogs". By the way, quick question.....16 is the pick I'm most confident in, right? and 1 is the one matchup I feel the less comfortable with?

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I thought I was the only one going with many "underdogs". By the way, quick question.....16 is the pick I'm most confident in, right? and 1 is the one matchup I feel the less comfortable with?

That's correct. Think of picking games trying to get the most total points, that's the goal. Weekly w/l record doesn't mean shit, most points is king.

edit: I'll add, if you miss a week or have a bad couple weeks, don't stop picking. I was middle of the pack, got hot and ended up in the top 5 with a legit chance to win the thing until the last 2-3 weeks. Made some bad decisions, but oh well, it's for fun.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Week 1 is already hit-and-miss. Really, the 2-3 weeks are. Last year though, everyone was doing pretty bad until like the midway point hahaaha. So many upsets

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I figured out me acct.

Week 1 in. Christ Im going against duh grain with a lot of me picks. Go bigly or go home I guess.

I picked a bunch of dogs and put 16 points on one of them. This could be a very rough start. I may have to go back and change my 16 point game. In the past everytime I go back and make changes I just make things worse.

AussieBear

I picked a bunch of dogs and put 16 points on one of them. This could be a very rough start. I may have to go back and change my 16 point game. In the past everytime I go back and make changes I just make things worse.

Yeah i should probably go back and change those or is it too late once the atl/phi game starts?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You put 16 down on the Bears didn't you?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Yeah i should probably go back and change those or is it too late once the atl/phi game starts?

No, you can continue to make changes after the Thursday game kicks off. At least that's how it was last year.

AussieBear

No, you can continue to make changes after the Thursday game kicks off. At least that's how it was last year.

good to know. i dont care much about changing that game, my points were minimal on it. I think i took Atl to beat the champs for 1-4 points..