8. Devin Funchess (Car - WR)
9. Tevin Coleman (Atl - RB)
10. Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
11. Tyler Eifert (Cin - TE)
12. Jamaal Williams (GB - RB)
13. Anthony Miller (Chi - WR)
14. Kansas City (KC - DEF)
15. Kai Forbath (Min - K)

Jordan Howard is going in the third, which is an absolute steal. He almost fell to me. I'm going to be targeting him in every league. Snagged Anthony Miller in the 14th. After I missed on Howard, I really wanted Cohen, but he went in the 8th.

AussieBear

Drafted from the 10 slot.

1. Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
2. Kareem Hunt (KC - RB)
3. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
4. Alshon Jeffery (Phi - WR)
5. Lamar Miller (Hou - RB)
6. Mark Ingram (NO - RB)
7. Robert Woods (LAR - WR)
8. Devin Funchess (Car - WR)
9. Tevin Coleman (Atl - RB)
10. Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
11. Tyler Eifert (Cin - TE)
12. Jamaal Williams (GB - RB)
13. Anthony Miller (Chi - WR)
14. Kansas City (KC - DEF)
15. Kai Forbath (Min - K)

Jordan Howard is going in the third, which is an absolute steal. He almost fell to me. I'm going to be targeting him in every league. Snagged Anthony Miller in the 14th. After I missed on Howard, I really wanted Cohen, but he went in the 8th.

yeah thats why i keep ending up with howard... i have 4 teams now... all have howard on them.. too much value if hes sitting there in late 3rd or early 4th to pass up on.. normally i like to wait until the last week to draft.. but i did 4 fer shit n giggles.. dunno if ill be active in them..

the league where i got gurley, howard, penny and cj anderson.. i took gurely at 2, howard at the end of the 3rd.. penny dropped to the 4th and i think cj was way later...

ended up with allen robinson, brandin cooks, amari cooper, allen hurn as wr... ppl are sleeping on AR-12.. with good reason.. and its the same with cooper... those are definitely two players who could hit big dis yr...

big ben and goff at qb

trey burton and david njoku at te..

if njoku balls out... n one of my wrs hits with cooks.. i will absolutely decimate dat league..