Uh oh haters

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You sensitive kids are missing my argument. Where did I say Watson had a bad season? Where? Nowhere.

He had an incredible season. If he went in to perform at he projected level it would have easily been the best season of a rookie of all time.

However, it’s an exaggeration to compare his 6 games to Aaron Rodgers MVP year. It’s also an exaggeration to compare his projected stats to Aaron Rodgers MVP year.

21 tds in 6 games = 3.5 per game. 3.5 tds per game in a full season = 56 tds.
8 ints in 6 games = 1.333 per game. 1.333 ints per game in a full season = 21 ints.

56 tds to 21 ints = +35 td:int differential, which is in the ballpark of the +39 in Rodgers' ridiculous MVP year.

That's the rate at which Watson was lighting up the scoreboard. These aren't opinions, they're facts. You're confusing projections with predictions. This is why you keep repeating the same line about comparing him with Rodgers, despite being told half a dozen times by at least three different posters that that wasn't the point. The point was to highlight how prolifically he was putting up points.

It's literally astounding that you still can't get this into your head.

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Do some posters here think that some Bears fans want Mitch to fail?

I get the whole 'us against the world' thing some of you meatballs are cultivating, but it is just stupid to think Bears fans are rooting against the savior.

Being realistic is not hating, it's just not being an idiot. Comparing QB's has been something that fans, media and NFL teams do all the time, stop getting all weepy, no one is attacking Dear Sweet Mitchel. We all want him to be great, and until that happens you fragile little fan boys should take a deep breath.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do some posters here think that some Bears fans want Mitch to fail?

I get the whole 'us against the world' thing some of you meatballs are cultivating, but it is just stupid to think Bears fans are rooting against the savior.

Being realistic is not hating, it's just not being an idiot. Comparing QB's has been something that fans, media and NFL teams do all the time, stop getting all weepy, no one is attacking Dear Sweet Mitchel. We all want him to be great, and until that happens you fragile little fan boys should take a deep breath.

If you don't agree with the ridiculous homers, you are a hater/troll and want the Mitch to fail and the Bears to lose.

This is the mentality of many of the posters on here, which is why I so often question whether they're grown men or children. That's the mentality of a petulant child.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
'You haters hate Mitch!' The next time some one posts about how much they hate Mitch and want him to fail, quote it, link it, show the world, prove you were right all along. Until that happens (hint, it won't) anyone pretending that there are unseen haters lurking everywhere, should be considered a conspiracy nut and a person not to be taken seriously.

Or like mick said a petulant child, either way I guess.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Grossman was going to be an all pro before he hosed his knee, that ruined his career...Watson is over, you guys draft him first in your fantasy leagues and I'll smoke you with Trubinsky

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the end of the day all that matters is scoring points and not turning the ball over. If you want to pad Watson’s stats with his rushing TD’s .

This is hilarious.

"All that matters is scoring points.."

Then goes on to complain about BM "padding" Watson's stats with scoring plays(Rushing TD's)

:lol:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is hilarious.

Then goes on to complain about BM "padding" Watson's stats with scoring plays(Rushing TD's)

FT I've missed you like the Sun misses the flower in the depths of winter...

:crying:

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
FT I've missed you like the Sun misses the flower in the depths of winter...

:crying:

Right back at ya. Good to see guys like you, Gus, and Breamick around still. Don't get too excited though. I still doubt I'll post much anymore.

I see the wagons have now just circled around Trubs now that Cutler is making reality TV.

Any rational discussion of the team is just met with "hater" or "troll" by the usual people. It was tiresome then...it still is.

Same song and dance from the same people with two left feet.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Oh im always rooting for Mitch but so far he sucks. Whats the issue with me rooting for Watson too?

Yeah..im rooting for him too. To just play. White has played more NFL games than Watson. And I predict he will. Watson is..Mr. Glass...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah..im rooting for him too. To just play. White has played more NFL games than Watson. And I predict he will. Watson is..Mr. Glass...

No idea how he made it to back-to-back national championships the two years prior to being drafted if he's made of glass.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
No idea how he made it to back-to-back national championships the two years prior to being drafted if he's made of glass.

Actually, He's played 2 more games than White. But, back to his college career. How many injuries did he have again in college? 3 or 4?..To his legs. I liked DW... I think DW is short for Disabled Weekly from now on...he's played a lot of games an taken a lot of stress on that thin body of his with his play style. He's no Cam Newton.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right back at ya. Good to see guys like you, Gus, and Breamick around still. Don't get too excited though. I still doubt I'll post much anymore.

I see the wagons have now just circled around Trubs now that Cutler is making reality TV.

Any rational discussion of the team is just met with "hater" or "troll" by the usual people. It was tiresome then...it still is.
QUOTE]

I don’t agree. I think people call MT haters trolls because no rational person with the football IQ of a 10 year old would know it is far too early to have to draw any conclusions about MT. This being a fan board, one would assume (incorrectly) posters would be not only knowledgeable, but also optimistic and reasonable about MT’s future. Fan-boys aren’t much better but I’d rather posts be irrationally hopeful than negative to the point of inaccuracy or even straight up dipshit stupid!

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think people call MT haters trolls because no rational person with the football IQ of a 10 year old would know it is far too early to have to draw any conclusions about MT.

I've probably been accused of being a troll more than anyone lately. I have repeatedly said that I haven't given up on Trubisky, that it's early, but that I haven't been encouraged with what I've seen so far.

How is that in any way drawing conclusions?

This idea that there are haters who have written him off is simply false. It's made up hyperbole by coddling homers who can't stand their superheroes being criticized.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is hilarious.

Well said.

So, where is Rory Sparrow? You guys are a team.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
BearFanJohn said:
I don’t agree. I think people call MT haters trolls because no rational person with the football IQ of a 10 year old would know it is far too early to have to draw any conclusions about MT. This being a fan board, one would assume (incorrectly) posters would be not only knowledgeable, optimistic and reasonable about MT’s future. Fan-boys aren’t much better but I’d rather posts be irrationally hopeful than negative to the point of inaccuracy or even straight up dipshit stupid!

What conclusions have been drawn?

Someone saying they haven't seen a ton from Mitch to be overly positive about or not being sold on him being a franchise guy yet isn't a conclusion..it's an in process evaluation contingent on the current evidence at their disposal.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'd hope that we just want to see MT perform at a winning level. I don't think ppl. wanna see or hear cutler-excuses when he doesn't perform.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to already hear " well he doesn't have the experience, he only started 1 yr. in college".