Bears/Broncos camp updates

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Maybe Whitehair has pics of Fox balls deep in pace!
gFvsz5

Not enough ...

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Are you implying that Roquan Smith is taking too much HGH? Those guts are from too much roids and or insulin use.

[video=youtube_share;esUrF1NvI_c]https://youtu.be/esUrF1NvI_c[/video]

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I said it 7-8 months ago. I know you hate that i did but......i did.

Really went out on a limb on that one.

I know I was fully prepared to dig up your post from 4 months before the draft and call you on it if Miller turned out to not be very good.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Only thing I can think of is they just don't think Daniels is ready to man that spot yet.

And we all know that we do not want Grasu protecting Trubs

Speed

Liked Posts:
Ay dios mio Cody. Just get Daniels on that accelerated strength program so we can put him in the middle. Cody can still make his calls from LG if Daniels has some learning to do about identifying although it's not ideal

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
steal of the draft

I think Miller will come in second in the steal of the draft category because Shaquem Griffin will win because he is a 5th round pick and will also be special.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Miller will come in second in the steal of the draft category because Shaquem Griffin will win because he is a 5th round pick and will also be special.

Ehhhhh, depends on your definition of a steal and how well they actually play compared to their peers.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Tostada's Conspiracy theory #1...

1) Roqário...Day of the Steroidio....

Holding out off the NFL, under the grid, Roqario was able to stealthily build his body to hold up to the rigors of NFL limelight. Young Roqario took a chance, took a gamble. With his accomplice, Remedio, fooled the NFL with a lengthy protracted holdout. Thus, remaining free from the inquisitors of Pope Goodelli the 1st, bless his assholeness. Young Roqario arrived in camp chiseled like a young god and vanquished his doubters...but can he pass his first piss test? ...this post was satire..please ignore if you'rer a raging cunt..mierda ..thank you..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
so u is saying the holdout was a farce... cleaning out his system, he was?... ...

The holdout was the Force.
wip09-1-650x487.jpg

Cleaning out his system, he was.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tostada's Conspiracy theory #1...

1) Roqário...Day of the Steroidio....

Holding out off the NFL, under the grid, Roqario was able to stealthily build his body to hold up to the rigors of NFL limelight. Young Roqario took a chance, took a gamble. With his accomplice, Remedio, fooled the NFL with a lengthy protracted holdout. Thus, remaining free from the inquisitors of Pope Goodelli the 1st, bless his assholeness. Young Roqario arrived in camp chiseled like a young god and vanquished his doubters...but can he pass his first piss test? ...this post was satire..please ignore if you'rer a raging cunt..mierda ..thank you..

You could have at least included something about enchiladas or re-fried beans. Thanks

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Didn't know if you were in the movie 300 or something. NFL athletes do have access to best equipment, nutrition, and regimens. That being said a six pack is very hard to obtain for most (been trying for months). His core is probably stronger than any shredded gym rat, he just has some belly fat covering it.