2018 Fantasy Advice Thread

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Yeah I think I have to go rb/rb because the rb drop off is pretty big by the time I pick in the 3rd. Maybe rb/wr if a good wr falls to me in the 2nd

Only way I draft a WR with either a 1st or 2nd in your position would be if Hopkins fell to me in the 1st or OBJ fell to me in the 2nd

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What pick do you guys have in your money league(s) this year?

I had 3rd in my 10 man. Was great because I had my choice between DJ/Zeke, but waiting for the 18th pick to come sucked. I took AJ Green over Mike Evans.

Mitchapalooza

Only way I draft a WR with either a 1st or 2nd in your position would be if Hopkins fell to me in the 1st or OBJ fell to me in the 2nd

Yeah Hopkins might be there for me at 9. I might have to pull the trigger if so.

I had 3rd in my 10 man. Was great because I had my choice between DJ/Zeke, but waiting for the 18th pick to come sucked. I took AJ Green over Mike Evans.

I had Evans and AJ last year (trades) and they both kind of pissed me off. Green is definitely the more reliable one though.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's how my team shook out

David Johnson
AJ Green
Rodgers
JuJu
Doug Baldwin
Lamar Miller
Trey Burton

Bench:
Lynch
Ronald Jones II
Cooper Kupp
Tevin Coleman
Allen Hurns
Ant. Miller

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
That's a solid team. Nice balance of safe production with high potential.

Picking 10th this year in my money league. Very likely a rb/rb situation for me unless there's some really strange drafting ahead of me. Thankfully we don't draft until the day before the start of the season.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's a solid team. Nice balance of safe production with high potential.

Picking 10th this year in my money league. Very likely a rb/rb situation for me unless there's some really strange drafting ahead of me. Thankfully we don't draft until the day before the start of the season.

I like it. Little nervous about my WRs. Hoping JuJu doesn't come back to earth. Also really hoping Ronald Jones steps up and has a good season. I'm not a huge Lamar Miller fan but I needed a 2nd reliable back.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I like it. Little nervous about my WRs. Hoping JuJu doesn't come back to earth. Also really hoping Ronald Jones steps up and has a good season. I'm not a huge Lamar Miller fan but I needed a 2nd reliable back.

Even if Juju drops off, you are covered. You've got enough high floor production on the bench to be fine. Add in guys like Jones and Miller for the high potential, and it's a good mix.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I really like Kupp this year. I think him and Goff take off. Reports out of camp are that they are unstoppable. He's available late too.

Mitchapalooza

My team:

Brady
Melvin Gordon
McKinnon
Michael Thomas
Allen Robinson
Dion Lewis
Trey Burton
Houston D/ST
Jake Elliot

Bench:
Edelman
Ronald Jones
Nelson Agholor
Aaron Jones
Rishard Matthews
Austin Ekeler
Cameron Brate

9th pick in 12 man ppr. I'm not feeling McKinnon too much but I didnt want to take Drake there, felt it was too early.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
12 Team ppr drafting 4th and here is how my draft shaked out last night. I'm a bit thin at the WR1 position, so I guess I need to make some trades.

Matt Ryan
Chris Hogan
Emmanuel Sanders
Ezekiel Elliott
Jordan Howard
Trey Burton
Joe Mixon
Chicago D/ST(Probably a mistake considering the qbs in the division)

Bench

Royce Freeman
Alshon Jefferry
Tarik Cohen
Kenny Stills
Anthony Miller
John Ross

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
12 Team league and here is how my draft shaked out last night. I'm a bit thin at the WR1 position, so I guess I need to make some trades.

Matt Ryan
Chris Hogan
Emmanuel Sanders
Ezekiel Elliott
Jordan Howard
Trey Burton
Joe Mixon

Bench

Royce Freeman
Alshon Jefferry
Tarik Cohen
Kenny Stills
Anthony Miller
John Ross

you are putting a lot of stock in the Bears...me personally I try not to stack much from any particular team

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah man...I'm gonna sink or swim with the Bears offense this year. lol. To be fair, it wasn't on purpose. Howard was drafted at #20 bc the receivers I was targeting were gone. Howard was just good value at the time. When the run on TEs started, Trey Burton was the best player available when it was my turn to draft. Cohen, I just took late to handcuff, and since I needed WRs, I took a flyer on Anthony Miller in my second to last round just to stash in case he does well.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
12 team league, kept Todd Gurley with the first pick of 3rd round last year ;) and got an extra 2nd rounder (lost my 8th) for Wentz trade last year when Gay-rod went down.

Jimmy G / Cam Newton
Todd Gurley
Christian McCaffrey
Davante Adams
Allen Robinson
Rob Gronkowski
Cory Davis

Bench

Sony Michel
David Njoku
Mike Williams
Aaron Jones
Kalen Ballage

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Who wins this trade...

Kareem Hunt and Juju Smith-Schuster for Davante Adams and Gronk?