Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I got it back in august...great app and the mock drafting on there is incredible. I should take the blame for not bringing it to CCS's attention earlier
I use draft dominator for drafting. I don't always select their top picks, but they do help me see value.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Level playing field buddy. You can have all my tools and I'll still whip that ass.
I usually do pretty well for myself. 3 champs in a row in one league, won once in another, usually one of the top teams.

Luck comes into play a lot though, but I'd say I'm good for a playoff berth every season.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I usually do pretty well for myself. 3 champs in a row in one league, won once in another, usually one of the top teams.

Luck comes into play a lot though, but I'd say I'm good for a playoff berth every season.
Yeah, I'm usually up there too. Then I have terrible luck right before the championship lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm usually up there too. Then I have terrible luck right before the championship lol
In my work league I was in 1st all year until the last week which ended in a 3 way tie but my team only put up a pathetic 92 points or something to that nature. And the other two teams put up godly amounts that made me 3rd seed by virtue of them having more total points. I then lost to the 6th seed in the first round.

The league Ive won 3 in a row, my team always seems to peak in the playoffs. Never been first in the regular season in that league but somehow pull out the wins in the playoffs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
In my work league I was in 1st all year until the last week which ended in a 3 way tie but my team only put up a pathetic 92 points or something to that nature. And the other two teams put up godly amounts that made me 3rd seed by virtue of them having more total points. I then lost to the 6th seed in the first round.

The league Ive won 3 in a row, my team always seems to peak in the playoffs. Never been first in the regular season in that league but somehow pull out the wins in the playoffs.
I'm usually one of, if not thee highest scoring, team in the league. Then I'll run into an absolute buzzsaw in the playoffs, or I'll have an injury in the first quarter etc.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rest of season - would you guys rather have Lamar Miller or Wendel Smallwood? I'm in a bind this week between byes and injuries and one of them needs dropped.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rest of season - would you guys rather have Lamar Miller or Wendel Smallwood? I'm in a bind this week between byes and injuries and one of them needs dropped.
Smallwood:
SUMMARY

Career

G

See the glossary for more information." style="color: rgb(153, 0, 0); margin: 2px 0px; font-size: 0.785714em; text-align: center;">AV

-

Rush

Yds

TD

Miller

SUMMARY

Career

G

See the glossary for more information." style="color: rgb(153, 0, 0); margin: 2px 0px; font-size: 0.785714em; text-align: center;">AV

-

Rush

Yds

TD

I think the choice is clear

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

:speechless:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd rather have d'onta foreman and a bad achilles than Lamar Miller

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Would you guys trade thielen for David Johnson? Half point ppr. Johnson has the easiest sos the rest of the way, and I want to unload thielen because I don't expect him to continue this pace, especially when/if cook is at full strength.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Would you guys trade thielen for David Johnson? Half point ppr. Johnson has the easiest sos the rest of the way, and I want to unload thielen because I don't expect him to continue this pace, especially when/if cook is at full strength.
Who are your other RB's and WR's

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Who are your other RB's and WR's

I have emmanuel Sanders, Brandin cooks, edelman, kirk and demaryius (who might be traded for Alex Collins). My rb is thin. I have Elliott, dalvin cook, & breida. Ronald Jones as a stash.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have emmanuel Sanders, Brandin cooks, edelman, kirk and demaryius (who might be traded for Alex Collins). My rb is thin. I have Elliott, dalvin cook, & breida. Ronald Jones as a stash.
I'm assuming you have to start 2 RB's....I would try to do the Thomas for Collins trade first. I wouldn't do both. If you cant make the Thomas for Collins trade, then I would pull the trigger on Johnson.

Thielen gets a lot of targets and its tough to give that up

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm assuming you have to start 2 RB's....I would try to do the Thomas for Collins trade first. I wouldn't do both. If you cant make the Thomas for Collins trade, then I would pull the trigger on Johnson.

Thielen gets a lot of targets and its tough to give that up

Thomas for Collins is supposed to be a done deal. Dude said he was going to accept it, but I don't think he's visited the league since, considering my message to him is still unread. It's currently holding up any moves. My thinking on Thielen is he might regress when they get Cook going. The pace he's on is pretty unsustainable, but Cousins does seem to love him. This deal is hypothetical, nothings been offered, I'm just looking ahead. Waiting on Collins. If that deal goes through I might try to package him with Thielen and see if I could get Barkley or CMC or maybe even Kamara. Doubt it on all, considering the owners, but it'd be worth a shot.

Cook and Elliott's playoff RB schedules are real favorable, as is DJ and CMC. Would love to have a combo of the three with one in my flex when the playoffs come. Collins playoff schedule is also nice, which is why I want him. Luckily, I dealt Freeman because I didn't trust him, but it's left me real thin at RB. Especially with Breida averaging about a half per game and Cook still recovering.

EDIT: I might wait until Collins and offer Sanders or Cooks/Collins for DJ. I need this guy to hurry up and accept this trade lol.

Last edited:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've known about it for years, told no one.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thomas for Collins is supposed to be a done deal. Dude said he was going to accept it, but I don't think he's visited the league since, considering my message to him is still unread. It's currently holding up any moves. My thinking on Thielen is he might regress when they get Cook going. The pace he's on is pretty unsustainable, but Cousins does seem to love him. This deal is hypothetical, nothings been offered, I'm just looking ahead. Waiting on Collins. If that deal goes through I might try to package him with Thielen and see if I could get Barkley or CMC or maybe even Kamara. Doubt it on all, considering the owners, but it'd be worth a shot.

Cook and Elliott's playoff RB schedules are real favorable, as is DJ and CMC. Would love to have a combo of the three with one in my flex when the playoffs come. Collins playoff schedule is also nice, which is why I want him. Luckily, I dealt Freeman because I didn't trust him, but it's left me real thin at RB. Especially with Breida averaging about a half per game and Cook still recovering.

EDIT: I might wait until Collins and offer Sanders or Cooks/Collins for DJ. I need this guy to hurry up and accept this trade lol.

I'm hesitant on Cook, when healthy he has looked strong and with a better passing attack that could open things for Cook. But the dude can't stay healthy. I don't think the drop off of losing Theilen will really matter when you add in DJ so it is pretty close in that regards...but if you package Collins and Thielen, to get any of the 3 RB's you mentioned than I think that is a good route to go. I don't think I would let Thielen go for DJ straight up, points wise it is a lateral move and I think Thielen continues to get a lot of targets.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
need lineup advice
i've got mixon and cohen as my RBs
sanders, boyd at WR
gronk TE
who at the flex?
michel vs bears, hyde vs bucs, lindsay vs cards
davis vs chargers, edelman vs bears,
engram vs falcons, kittle vs rams...

michel has been on a hot streak but i expect the bears to rebound against the run in a big way..(my homerism in full effect)