IST: Cubs @ Phillies

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Magic number is about to be 21 as STL looks likely to lose. MIL won so they vault past STL again but they already one back magic number wise so both would be 21.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
But....the Reds are still going to fins a way to lose it.

With potential winning run at the plate, the Cards fall.

0-2 in September. :)

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Kind of crazy to think what this team could be had Darvish pitched like expectations would assume, if Chatwood was any run of the mill 5th starter, and if Bryant was healthy all year. I mean preseason projections had bryant at 5.5 fwar and he's put up 2.2. For the sake of argument let's call that 3 lost wins. Darvish was projected at 4.3 and put up 0.2. So that's 7. Chatwood was at 1.7 and put up -0.4. So you're talking like 8-9 wins from just those 3 players that just up and vanished from a team on pace to win 97 games.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Shocking....
You just proved a point

You made 2 comments on this IGT all weekend, and neither had anything to do with the cubs itself or the games

Enjoy, later

Go Cubs
Magic No.22

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I've been busy at college football games and working with some of my college hitters today. Listening on the radio. No time to post in game stuff living and dying with each pitch.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I've been busy at college football games and working with some of my college hitters today. Listening on the radio. No time to post in game stuff living and dying with each pitch.
But you had time to make 3 comments towards me, and none about the games..lol

Got it... [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Magic no.21

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Kind of crazy to think what this team could be had Darvish pitched like expectations would assume, if Chatwood was any run of the mill 5th starter, and if Bryant was healthy all year. I mean preseason projections had bryant at 5.5 fwar and he's put up 2.2. For the sake of argument let's call that 3 lost wins. Darvish was projected at 4.3 and put up 0.2. So that's 7. Chatwood was at 1.7 and put up -0.4. So you're talking like 8-9 wins from just those 3 players that just up and vanished from a team on pace to win 97 games.

Did you deduct what their replacements had?

In any case, that would be very close to my seemingly overly optimistic projection of 103 wins.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
But you had time to make 3 comments towards me, and none about the games..lol

Got it... [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Magic no.21

I thought you found a different forum to post on so this one would go the way of loser White Sux?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought you found a different forum to post on so this one would go the way of loser White Sux?

Hahaha.....I thought it might take awhile but wherever he's posting now must already be on to him. That didn't take long.